Money In The Bank Pt2

*Watching the intro for Money in the Bank, you stood in front of Dominik, his arms wrapped around you as he laid his chin on the top of your head. Cody puts on his belt and jacket as the camera pans around the entire arena, showing the sold-out London crowd*

*As Dominik's theme hit, the entire arena was filled with boos, you strap your title around your waist as you walk over to curtain with Dominik*

"Mysterio!"

*You and Dominik walk out and the boos get louder for Dominik, some cheering for you. Dom looks over at you and you look at him and smirk before the two of you start walking down to the ring*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Accompanied by the Women's World Champion, Madelyn Jayne. Representing The Judgment Day, from San Diego, California, weighing in at 215 pounds, Dominik Mysterio!"

*Finally reaching the ring, Dominik goes up the steel steps first and you follow behind him, watching him sit down on the middle rope, you step into the ring then Dominik gets in. Walking over to the corner, Dominik jumps onto the middle turnbuckle and raises his arms, the crowd boos even louder. You lean against the ropes, smiling up at Dominik as he blows you a kiss*

"Wrestling has more than one..royal family"

*The boos turn into cheers in an instant as fog pours out and a few seconds later Cody Rhodes walks out. You and Dominik stand in the corner, watching as the pyro goes off after the 'woah'*

"And his opponent. From Atlanta, Georgia, weighing in at 220 pounds. 'The American Nightmare' Cody Rhodes!"

Dominik: Shit is even louder in a closed-roof arena

You: I told you

*You step onto the apron once Cody gets to the ring, Dominik takes off his bandana and his shoulder straps, giving them to you*

You: Good luck..you'll need it

Dominik: So much for a pep talk

You: Whatever

*You kiss Dominik before glaring at Cody. You carefully got off the apron as Cody took off his jacket and threw it outside the ring*

*As Cody gets on the turnbuckle, you and Dominik start heading backstage, you giving some fans who booed the middle finger*

Fan: You suck!