NXT: BEST Episode Of The Year

*All day social media has been going crazy. NXT and AEW were at the top of the talk as the two shows would be going head to head tonight. The energy backstage at the arena was electric, as WWE Superstars geared up for what was promised to be the best episode of NXT yet. The atmosphere was a mix of focused intensity and excitement, with everyone preparing for their roles in the night's show. The crew was finalizing their setups, and the massive LED screens displayed promotional clips, but backstage, the tension was thick with excitement and anticipation. Dominik was sitting on a bench, his eyes were fixed on the floor. Across from him, you were shadowboxing, keeping your muscles loose, knowing your match tonight was going to be insane. Your confidence radiated through the locker room*

You: You ready for the biggest episode of NXT?

Dominik: I'm thinking as if it's a PLE..I'm ready

At 8pm EST

'Then. Now. Forever. Together'

(Opening Segment links(You are Rhea))

https://youtu.be/tSKvMeuOu98?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/agk7ZtAAJRU?feature=shared

*Earlier today, John was shown driving to the WWE Performance Center. Kelly Kincaid is in the NXT viewing room. All the performers are back there watching the show*

*During the match, Shotzi announced that she would be hosting Halloween Havoc, which starts in two weeks. Kiana James gets in the ring to yell at Perez, but Shotzi gets in the ring and attacks her. Shotzi drops her with a fisherman's DDT before checking on Perez. Earlier today, a white-haired Paul Heyman arrived at the WWE Performance Center. Carmelo with John will battle Bron with Paul. Ilja will defend his NXT Championship against Dominik with LA Knight as the Special Guest Referee. Gallus is backstage getting fired up*

*McKenzie Mitchell is backstage with Lyra Valkyria. Tegan Nox immediately interrupts the interview and congratulates Valkyria on being the next in line to face Becky Lynch for the title. Valkyria mentions that Nox had a chance to beat Lynch. Nox says Valkyria's title match has to wait because she came so close to winning. Valkyria says she waited her whole career for this opportunity. Nox couldn't get the job done. Valkyria won't let anyone stand in her way. Cena is then showed walking backstage. The NXT Universe will hear from him next*

After commercial break