NXT: The Rebel&The Resident Mean Girl

*As NXT kicked off, it was known that Cora vs Dana would be kicking off the show, but a video of you and Cora attacking both Dana and Kelani in the parking lot last week, the match was changed to a tag team match*

'Welcome to the genration of Jade'

*The crowd boos, slightly cheers as Cora Jade walks out, holding her kendo stick in her hands as she just stares around at the NXT Universe*

"The following contest is a tag team match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, Cora Jade!"

*Cora's theme fades out before 'Werewolf' starts playing as the lights dim out and the NXT crowd goes into full on cheers*

'I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones'

*The lights pop back on as you walk out with your women's world title around your waist. You smirked as you turned around, turning the upper half of your body while holding your jacket and winking at the camera, the fulling turned around*

"And her tag team partner. Representing The Judgment Day, she is The Women's World Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You and Cora look at each other before you two walk, you sliding onto the apron, standing up as you lean back on the ropes as Cora sits on the apron next to you. Cora rolls in the ring as you step inside, you two doing a quick handshake before hearing Dana's theme hit and the crowd kind of cheering as her and Kelani walk out together*

"And their opponents. Kelani Jordan and Dana Brooke!"

*You set your title on the apron along with your jacket after taking it off and Cora does the same with your kendo stick and Jacket as Kelani and Dana get in the ring. You and Cora glare Kelani and Dana as they finish up their entrance*

Cora: I'll start

You: You sure?

Cora: Yeah

*You fist-bump Cora before stepping onto the apron, Kelani steps onto the apron, leaving Dana in the ring with Cora*

Ring the bell!

*Dana and Cora lock up and Cora backs Dana into the ropes, backing away at the ref's count of '4' Cora then chops Dana across the chest before running and takes Dana down with a 'Dropkick' going for the pin*

One...

*Dana kicks out, but Cora grabs Dana by her hair and hits her with multiple strikes, then whipped Dana into the corner, tagging you in. You get in the ring as you grab Cora and whipped her into Dana, Cora hitting her with a 'Clothesline' making Dana fall and sit in the corner, then you run and hit Dana with a 'cannonball' pulling her into the middle of the ring and pin Dana*

One...
Two...

*Dana kicks out again, reaching out towards Kelani, but you kick Dana in the stomach, taunting Kelani*

Crowd chant: Mami's gonna kill you! Mami's gonna kill you! Mami's gonna kill you! Mami's gonna kill you! Mami's gonna kill you! Mami's gonna kill you! Mami's gonna kill you!

*You grab Dana and out her in a 'Surfboard Stretch' watching as Kelani tries to cheer Dana on*

You: What's the matter Kelani? Can't handle poor Dana get handle by Mami?!

Crowd chant: Let's go Mami! Let's go Dana! Let's go Mami! Let's go Dana! Let's go Mami! Let's go Dana! Let's go Mami! Let's go Dana! Let's go Mami!

*Kelani rolls her eyes and you dig your knee into the back of Dana. You let go of Dana as you run to the ropes and hit a 'Basement Dropkick' knocking Dana down and she rolls out of the ring. Kelani gets off the apron and checks on Dana. You tag in Cora, Kelani helps Dana up to her feet as you and Cora bounce off the ropes, running and go through the middle ropes, taking both Kelani and Dana down with 'Suicide Dives'*