First RAW After MITB pt2

*The lights dim out out as your theme hit and the crowd stands up and cheers. Some cheers turn into boos as you walk out with Dominik by your side*

'I can feel you, I can hear you, howling in my bones'

*You look over at Dominik as he blows you a kiss before you two start walking to the ring*

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first, Accompanied by Dominik Mysterio, representing The Judgment Day, from Tampa Florida, she is one half of the Undisputed WWE Women's Tag Team Champions and is the Women's World Champion, Madelyn Jayne!"

*You slide onto the apron then sit on the apron with your legs crossed as Dominik sits next to you with his arm around you as he smiles at you while you raise your championship. Feeling Dominik plant a kiss on your cheek, you smirk as he stands up, sitting on the ropes and allow an opening for you as you step in the ring. Dominik gets in the ring with you as you stand on the turnbuckle, raising both tag tiles with your womens world title around your waist as the show goes to commerical. You hand all three titles to someone from timekeepers before getting off the turnbuckle and take off your jacket, setting it on the apron as you face Dominik*

You: At the right moment, you know what to do

Dominik: Distract Raquel and you get the win, baby

*You smile at Dominik and he kisses you real quick as Samatha starts singing DX's theme for the rest of the commerical break. Once the show came break from commerical break, the camera showed you and Dominik standing in the ring, before Raquel's theme started playing and switch the camera over to the ramp as Raquel walked out*

"And her opponent. From Rio Grande Valley, Texas, Raquel Rodriguez!"

*You and Dominik watch as Raquel makes her way to the ring with that big smile on her face, high-fiving fans before walking up the steel ups and gets in the ring, standing in the ring, showing her back muscles before facing you as Dominik gets out of the ring and stands ringside*

Ring the bell!

You: ¡El Día del Juicio y RebelMare corren WWE! No puedes detenerme, Raquel y lo sabes. (The Judgment Day and RebelMare run WWE! You can't stop me, Raquel and you know it!)

Raquel: ¡Entonces muéstrame lo que tienes, chica! (Then show me what you got, girl!)

*You and Raquel start to move closer to each other before locking up in the center of the ring. Raquel, being the powerhouse in this match, quickly overpowers you, pushing you into the corner. The referee steps in to break it up. Raquel backs away from you before running at you, but you move out of the way, Raquel hitting face-first on the turnbuckle. As Raquel turns around, you run and hit her with a 'Running Back Elbow' Raquel slides onto the floor, sitting in the corner, you then run and hit her with a 'Running Senton' The crowd cheering, as you pull Raquel out of the corner, you go for the cover*

One...
Two...

*Raquel kicks out, you were quick to get up and run to the ropes. Bouncing off the ropes, Raquel was up to her feet, picking you up and tossed you over her shoulder, you landing hard in the ring, holding your back in pain as the crowd gasps at the height you had landed from and Dominik shouted at you, trying to check on you. Raquel grabs you, going for a 'powerbomb' but you reverse with a 'Hurricanrana' The crowd cheering both you and Raquel on as Raquel gets up and goes for a big clothesline, but you duck take Raquel down with a leg sweep the transitions into a quick armbar*

Dominik: There you go, Mads!

*Raquel reaches with her other arm, locking her hands together before shifting to her feet, lifting you and slamming her to the mat. She follows up with a big elbow drop, going for the pin*