[A NEW ENDING...OR A NEW BEGINNING?]

EPISODE-I

|LEON TAKUIRA|

It was a situation most wouldn't believe, if that was the old world that is.

Fantasy had became reality, the story I read, had made itself into the real world.

Ignoring the Dokkaebi's words, I looked around.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Something to kill...

I noticed a small boy, holding a bug cage.

"DING!"

(LEON TAKUIRA)-A notification window?

I took a glance at it, processing the information as I snuck to the boy with the bug cage.

"Hey, you see what's happening?" I said to the boy, taking the bug cage and killing one of the cockroaches in it.

"You'll live if you follow me, so, listen carefully." I spoke, in a emotionless tone.

Unwavering, I placed an insect between his hands as I curled his hand into a fist, crushing the bug.

"..." The boy just stared at me, he had a calm gaze.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-Good...a child could be useful...if thoroughly trained.

I remembered some memories of my time as...the past was haunting, I shouldn't inflict it upon another.

"You will be my ally, keep hold of the cage for now." I told the boy who only nodded, I took a bug out of the cage, knowing who else I wanted as a companion throughout these...scenarios.

"Kim Dokja." I whispered to the man in the black suit once I got closer to him, he turned towards me with a surprised expression.

"You'll be of help later, take this for now." I said to him, handing the cockroach to him.

"Wait-!" Dokja tried calling out to me, but by then, the subway had already changed into a panicked zone of fear and confusion.

I observed the surroundings, analyzing the choices I needed to make, we were currently in cabin 3807 instead of 3707.

But maybe that was for the better, because-

"SPLATTER!"

Blood stained the window from the cabin in front of us, cabin 3707, where...that man resided.

If I was in there...I would barely make it out alive, it would also depend...on which round he was in.

But the Dokkaebi made a special announcement, a screen appeared, showing Taepung girl's high school.

There was something strange...I watched it, but some events I knew had already been changed.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-It must be...the other reader's...

(LEON TAKUIRA)-So then...I see...

That means, there would only be two survivors in the cabin I was in, but that is if this were the...original story.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-I...will relieve this world of its truth.

|U/N|

{_MEANWHILE..._}

My mind scrambling for answers, I was inside of...the first novel I read.

Or, the first novel I read had become reality itself.