{THE TIME IS NIGH}

EPISODE-11
T H E X-E V E N T

|U/N|

Leon had woke up a few hours later while I talked with Jihye and Na Bori, Leon seemed to be much more relaxed now after waking up, I wonder if he had a dream of some sort...

'Though Gong Pildu is really annoying...'

When Leon was still unconscious, Gilyoung had caused us some trouble which Dokja had intervened in.

Leon was currently chatting with Huiwon, they seemed to have a close relationship like Leon did with Dokja, though I had no idea what they bonded over-

"You've been staring at that guy for hours now." Na Bori said, looking at me with a curios expression while Jihye was looking off to space.

"Oh, you mean Leon?" I responded, Na Bori had a smirk on her face as she giggled.

"That dude is pretty good looking, I can see why you're looking at him." Na Bori teased as I found myself blushing again

"It's not like that!" I insisted, but...was it really?

'...Should I talk to Leon about this...?'

"...Hey, you know, I would be angry if you got to any sort of romance." Na Bori mentioned with a smile that hid anger under it, she had a point, we were all currently trying to survive and here I was thinking about if I had a crush on Leon or not.

'I'll figure that out later...'

|LEON TAKUIRA|

Tired was what I was, emotionally tired.

Mentally?

Maybe.

I couldn't bother to care anymore, my thoughts haywire as I followed Dokja mindlessly.

My expression emotionless and calm, why was I so tired...?

Was it from that sub scenario?

Or was it... ""

Noises sounding like static, I could only hear my own heartbeat.

"Takuira." Joonghyuk's voice brought me back to my senses, he seemed a bit worried and concerned as so did Dokja.

(YJH)-...Is Leon alright?

I felt a bit surprised that the protagonist was worrying about me, but I could care less.

(YJH)-...The look in his eyes...it seems so familiar...

"...Are you in state of mind?" Joonghyuk asked me, Dokja and I had stopped walking as so had Joonghyuk who was looking straight at me.

(KDJ)-Leon has been off ever since he woke up...is something wrong?

"...Yoo Joonghyuk, fight me." I said suddenly, I don't know why I said that, but I just blurted it out I guess.

(YJH)-What is-

"Come on." I demanded, not asking as Joonghyuk sighed, looking annoyed as he glared at me.

"You really are such a-"

|U/N|

Hearing the sounds of swords and fighting, I quickly ran to the source of the commotion as I watched in awe at the high level battle I couldn't comprehend.