{The Angel Born From Hell}

{EPISODE-55}
[The Angel Born In Hell]

|<TOSHOKAN>|

"1833rd?" AOA called out with a snicker, jesting me with a tease as I grumbled.

"Could you not call me by my numerical?" I demanded, though she wouldn't stop, but despite that I tried anyway...

{Collector Of Stories=COS(1833rd)[Non-Binary]}

{Authority Over All=AOA(808)[Female]}

{Concierge Of Monsters=COM(3rd)[Male]}

{Eyes Between The Edges=EBTE(5th)[Male]}

{Life's Never-Ending Hardships=LNEH(2nd)[Male]}

{Savior Of The Lost=SOTL(1st)[Male]}

{Last Night's Pearl=LNP(8th)[Female]}

{Sought To Despair=STD(888th)[?]}

{Untold Visions That Have Never Been Published=UVTHNBP/UVP(0th)[Non-Binary]}

"Take a chill med will you?" LNP scoffed, resting on the floor with a drunkenness that I dared to not bother.

"..." STD watching it all unfold, she simply sighed in my direction, why the hell did they all dislike me so much?!?

(COS)-This is why I go to Jin.

"Ugh, your expression..." LNEH seemed grossed out by my smile, I frowned upon his displeasure.

"He has an attention craving problem." EBTE chuckled as I groaned mentally upon their merciless comments.

"Like, you're so much older than that teenage girl, why did you fall in love so suddenly?" UVP asked with a curious look in their eyes.

"You know it's not like-"

"Like what?" Usurper Of Divinity asked, or rather, my ALICE questioned by order.

(COS)-...Fuck.

"Hey..." I whimpered, waving hello as I had become a rainstorm of sweat.

"Why hello, I just happened to hear something so amusing to my ears, mind repeating that?" UOD told everyone in a clear yet loud voice, everyone would scatter, leaving me and only me to her.

(COS)-I'm actually fuc-!

"Now darling, why don't we..." Eyes that stared at me crazily with insanity yet lovingly, that gaze terrified me so, but the one who I despised most entered and saved my fateful counter.

[Ocean's Angel Is Confused By What Is Happening.]

Dropping her hand almost immediately that was reached out to me prior to his arrival, she said nothing and carried on as if nothing had happened.