{ARISE ANEW}

EPISODE-23
PRINCIPLES MUST BE FOLLOWED...OR NOT?

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

While on the way, Leon had taken over a few...stations, Dongmyo, along with many others as we headed towards Anguk.

"Up ahead." Leon informed us, my grip on my daggers were very tight as my hands were sweaty, I kind of felt nervous to fight against various opponents whose skills we didn't know of yet.

(JAEB)-What if there's more than a thousand...?

Then, that was when we heard the murmurs from inside the prophets headquarters.

[LEON TAKUIRA HAS USED THE SKILL, ALTER LV.2]

Now, that was a skill I haven't seen him use, or if he used any skills at all since he purely fought with stats all the time.

[HALF-CERO LV.1 IS BEING CHARGED.]

A sudden realization of what was about to happen as I pulled Kim Dokja back as we ducked, a ear breaking sound attacked my ears as I opened my eyes to see a giant red beam destroy the area.

[CASUALITIES: 1,9...]

Staring at the number, I felt sort of ill, did that mean...

"We're occupying the station." Leon ordered, leaping across to the flagpole that was unharmed, there was also no flags in the area...strange...

"Up ahead." Leon spoke coldly, it was terrifying when he talked like that, but something caught my eye.

(JABE)-That rocky surface...the red color...the texture...

That was...!

(JAEB)-What's a meteorite doing here?!

Luckily, nothing seemed to be happening-

"CRACK."

(JAEB)-...I did not jinx it, okay?

"RUN NOW!" Leon yelled at us, his eyes full of concern as he tackled us out of the red zone that now closed Leon inside the designated area.

[COLLECTOR OF STORIES SAYS TROUBLE'S BREWING.]

[MANY CONSTELLATIONS OF THE TOSHOKAN NEBULA ARE WORRIED FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT.]

"Leon!" I shouted, calling out to him as he stood off against the meteorite by himself, would he be okay against a catastrophe this early in the scenario?

(JAEB)-No! I have to help...

[OVERWRITE]

...A decision to be made, should I use this ability...or should I find a different way to go about this?

"CRACK!"

It was too late, the meteorite was hatching as the signal for the fifth main scenario was arriving, should I really...?

[OVERWRITE HAS BEEN SEALED.]

?!

(JAEB)-What...?

{ EVEN IF ONE CAN CHANGE THE STORY, SOME EVENTS AREN'T ALLOWED THAT CHANGE. }

"STAY BACK AND HEAD BACK TO CHUNGMURO! I'll be fine." Leon reassured us, Dokja was analyzing every detail as his eyes darted all around the place, it was obvious he was searching for a way to save Leon.