{NOT MY FAULT}

EPISODE-24
SILLY SHENANIGANS

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

"You're both-!" Kim Dokja began scolding us both, especially me since I charged in without an explanation, it seems he was worried for me though as we made our way back to Chungmuro.

(JAEB)-Eh...this is fine...

Then as if I couldn't take a break, I had remembered that people were suppose to be attacking Chungmuro around this time.

(JAEB)-Shi-...No, Huiwon, Hyeonseong, and the others are there...

I didn't need to worry, and if as described, Joonghyuk would also arrive, right?

...

...

...

(JAEB)-Who the hell, is that?

We had come back from Anguk and back to Chungmuro, with a blonde haired woman leaping at Leon and hugging him the moment she saw him.

(JAEB)-They seem...to know each other...

Watching them, a tinge of...a feeling made me bite my lip, it definitely wasn't jealous!

Then the voices proved me wrong.

"Leon, you have no idea how much I missed you!" The blonde haired woman called Alice cheerfully spoke, she looked nice, but it felt like an act or I presumed it to be.

("1864th, why are you so envious?") 1834th asked, I didn't know the answer to that, or how I should've answered in the first place, it was just...a vague feeling.

"Why are you staring at them like that?" Jihye teased, or that was what her expression told me, was this revenge from the time in the reward room?

"Nothing." I sourly crossed my arms, Na Bori snickered as I glared at her, if only I didn't have this feeling...

<A/N: Gonna let Jin interact with the others while Leon interacts with Alice.>

|LEON TAKUIRA|

(LT)-...It feels strange seeing her again...but...

I wasn't as happy as I thought I would be, smiling at her, but my heart felt hollow.

(YJH)-...I expected better, if this carries on...

Joonghyuk had came with Alice, he seemed disappointed that I had a romantic relationship with her, remembering his earlier regressions...

(LT)-Yeah, no wonder...sigh...

Though, I wouldn't really call...my relationship with Alice...romantic...

(LT)-...

(KDJ)-I can't tell exactly...but...

Dokja and Joonghyuk were in their own thinking bubbles, Jin was getting 'along' with Jihye and Na Bori, whom Huiwon came to talk with them.

(LT)-Sangah looks like she wants to join the conversation...

Hyeonseong was with...Gilyoung, and Dokja who was whispering into their ears as Joonghyuk observed everything.

"Hey, Leon!" Alice kept pestering me, she was getting...a little too close for comfort...

(LT)-...What is love...?

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

Kim Dokja was supposed to die in Anguk station, but we had prevented it and even killed a catastrophe, wouldn't this mean I was taking the way of the wind away from him?

(JAEB)-...No, he can just steal it...

Plotting to myself, I listened in on the conversation.

"...So what about my family?" Pildu scoffed, we were all sitting in a circle as Sangah had asked the question earlier.

"What was it like being the landowner though?" Na Bori questioned cluelessly to which Pildu's eyes glanced over at me, I wonder why he did that...

"Tsk, being a landowner is a hard job, kid." Pildu spoke harshly, though there was a weird warmth to it, as if he was speaking to his own children.

"I've wondered that too, since you're the only one with the attribute." Sangah mentioned to which Pildu Gong seemed to be reminiscing about his past...I pondered, did I have...parents...?

(JAEB)-...I don't...remember...

"Just having land isn't enough, it needs to be proper and good." Pildu began informing us, "What would be good land then, Ahjussi?" Jihye asked curiously as I quietly watched, "Making it expensive and sought after," Pildu answered to which Na Bori spoke, "Then, you owned land like that, Ahjussi?"

"...Used to, not anymore." Pildu Gong said in a bit of a softer tone, he had his own share of rough problems in life, I suppose he was one of the nicer ten evils...

"Still, though, those f**kers from earlier...you said they were apostles?" Jihye turned towards me, clutching her head as I nodded.

"They just wouldn't shut up." Na Bori chimed in, crossing her arms and nodding her head.

"And then that bomb thingy, good thing master and Alice arrived." Jihye grinned, looking over at Leon and Alice who were approaching us now, an hour had passed or so I thought as of now.

(JAEB)-I wonder if we got a plausibility review...

The thought came to mind during the conversation, remembering the beginning of the series...Han Sooyoung must quite pissed off about this whole offset of a situation.

(JAEB)-...All this thinking is driving me crazy...!

"Food!" Gilyoung's voice snapped me out of my inner mind's thoughts, Leon was handing us food.

"Here." Leon put on a smile, it surprisingly looked more genuine, at least by a bit...

(JAEB)-Well, I can think about this later.

|LEON TAKUIRA|

"So we just have to make copies of that?" I repeated to Kim Dokja who nodded, I sighed, was writing a fake part about the plagiarized novel going to be well taken?

(LT)-It would work in this situation...

Joonghyuk had left, but not before Dokja could intervene to which...

"Let's see which is faster, my sword or your tongue." Joonghyuk had menacingly glared at Kim Dokja, the phrasing was... well I only caught on when I had noticed Jin holding back her laughter as her face turned bright red.

(LT)-Let's say I compared it to a s***k and a...yeah, let's not think about that.

Romance, no, not my thing to be honest...

(LT)-So why the hell...am I typing this damn story?

I used to write, and when I mentioned that, Kim Dokja decided to use me, that rat-like bastard...

(LT)-Well, it doesn't matter, at least I have...

I looked at the group, yeah, if...the peace would last a while longer...