{Without Love}

EPISODE-44

Let Me Be Whole

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

"...Kim Dokja?" The name of the fool that I had called out was running away, I had just gained giantification, but rather...

(YJH)-What is Kim Dokja...

"Lee Seolhwa." I simply spoke her name as she nodded in understanding of my intentions, moving along, the penalty would be enacted soon so it wouldn't matter if I did perhaps kill the enemies chasing that fool.

(YJH)-...

"Let's see how this goes." I scoffed with a small smile, feeling at ease.

[Demonic Judge Of Fire Has Her Jaw Dropped At Your Words.]

|LEE HYEONSEONG|

"Wow, Ahjussi!" Jihye yelled with her cheers of laughter while we hung on, "Go, go, go!"

"Don't you think you're bothering Dokja-ssi?" I expressed to which Jihye sighed, "Look, I'm sure he can deal with this." Jihye rolled her eyes in response to my worries.

(LHS)-Everything has always been like this..relying...

"Dokja-ssi, we can stop them." I would input my statement on the matter, I wanted to be helpful to my companion, my friend.

"Get us near a body of water, I have an idea." Dokja seemed to be listening as he was analyzing the surroundings at a quick pace, I was glad he had faith in me.

"DON'T LET THEM GO!" The Japanese would shout, still chasing us.

"It seems you have some guts in you after all soldier-nim!" Jihye grinned ecstatically as I smiled back as well, we would soon arrive at a small body of water, but it was enough.

"Haaaaah!" I leaped off Dokja's back and activated my stigma, my skin being wrapped in armor of steel that wasn't anything like normal steel, thus I used my other skills as well.

"W-What the hell?!"

The ground rumbling, Jihye had also activated her stigma seeing as explosions would be fired at the Japanese, Dokja would propel the cannon balls with the skill that seemed to control the wind currents.

(LHS)-Is that...all of them?

Having fought off wave after wave, the sun was slowly setting now...

"Man...I'm out of mana, what a workout." Jihye groaned, seeming tired as she plopped down on the floor in a sitting position.

"Dokja-ssi..." I would look at my comrade who had shrunk down to size, he seemed rather calm...

"Hey!" A voice of a woman I did not recognize spouted out to us in a messaging fashion, "Come along you ruffians!" A woman with short black hair and eyes that shone darkly like night stars, Dokja would follow silently as we went along his course of action like we always did.

(LHS)-A ally...?

|LEE JIHYE/JIHYE LEE|

"Huiwon-unnie!" I smiled brightly with excitement upon seeing the cool woman who wielded her sword with justice, "Oh, Jihye and..." Huiwon spoke radiantly as ever, kind and benevolent but also the calmness reflecting off of her with the maturity she held in the situation.

"Dokja, do you know where Leon is?" Huiwon seemed to ignore us, getting straight to the point, Leon...

(LJH)-...That sunbae...