{SMALL CHOICES LEAD...}

EPISODE-20
DECISIONS THAT INFLUENCE

|JINSIL-EUL BALGHIDA|

"Haha! That was amazing." Huiwon chuckled, patting Leon's shoulder with a grin on her face as Leon scoffed.

A bit of the dome was destroyed, Dokja analyzing stuff and Joonghyuk was...looking at Leon.

Jihye and Na Bori were staying silent, unsure of what to say in the situation as I quietly watched.

(JAEB)-...Sunlight...

I had seen this scene in ORV, but to see it in real life...

"Seoul really is..." Na Bori was the first one to break the ominous silence, we all walked over to...the sight of a lifetime, the destruction below with the new morning sun either rising or the dawn's light falling down for the moon to arise.

"Destroyed..." Jihye finished the sentence, I looked up with a sigh, at the beautiful stars or...

(JAEB)-The catastrophic comets that are falling now...

"Wow, isn't it gorgeous?" Huiwon tried brightening up the mood, which worked in fact, everyone was smiling, expect for Dokja, Leon, and Joonghyuk who watched the scene in a cool manner.

(JAEB)-They all act like main characters...

A small and tiny giggle escaped from my mouth as I leaned on the rails, my arms crossed while I rested my head on them, my lips going upward into a grin.

"What are you laughing for?" Jihye nudged my shoulder as I just smiled, maybe I was crazy or something, but I should enjoy the scenes now...

"Nothing, just made a small wish is all." I replied, Na Bori and Jihye tilted their heads in sync which was adorable, both looking curious as they looked back at the falling stars and seemed to be making their own wish.

"Takuira." Joonghyuk spoke to Leon, the two facing each other, seeming to have a conversation without words as they stared at each other for a long time before looking away.

(JAEB)-...I wonder if Dokja can do that with Leon too...

Jihye and Na Bori...I guess I could say that they were...my friends...Huiwon was also a very nice person, and would I make allies of my own someday?

The thoughts flowing through my mind, the solemn feeling and presence of a warmth filling me, I feel...tired...

"Plop."

"You really are a nuisance." Leon chuckled, his blue eyes looking into mine, my vision fading, what was even happening with me?

<A/N: Inner dialogue as I skip to Leon's POV, Leon has left her with Jihye and Na Bori, do some dialogue scenes when she wakes up, leaving this part entirely up to you.>

|LEON TAKUIRA|

[MAIN SCENARIO #3 - EMERGENCY DEFENSE HAS ENDED.]

(LT)-Finally.

The scenario was cleared, Joonghyuk had joined me in killing off all the monsters, Dokja was doing something as I told Huiwon to assist him while I left Jin in Jihye and Na Bori's hands.

(LT)-Hyeonseong has taken a liking to his gift...Sangah doesn't seem too concerned, Gilyoung is calm as always.

I summarized the information in my head, that was when another window popped up.

[THE FOURTH MAIN SCENARIO WILL BEGIN SHORTLY!]

(LT)-Already...?

"Leon, we've finished up." Dokja returned with Huiwon, Joonghyuk was giving a glare while I tried keeping him serene.

(LT)-This is going to be annoying if things keep happening...

[THE FOURTH MAIN SCENARIO WILL BEGIN IN 5 MINUTES!]

And I was too late nor could I be allowed to have a moment of peace after a rough slaughter, Bihyung, Dokja's Dokkaebi appeared and started explaining the situation.

I barely listened in, that was until the sub scenario started, Joonghyuk was going straight for the flag as Dokja was too.

(LT)-I'll let them fight it out...

"W-Why are those two fighting?" Jihye's voice sounded as I glanced over at the broken stairs, Jin had arrived along with Na Bori.

"Well, just wait it out." I smirked.