Some Halloween Content

Unique Ep - 1

Preparation For The Spooks

|3RD POV|

In the world without scenarios, after everything, and it was halloween.

The company wanted to dress up, the kids made sure the adults participated in this.

They were having their own halloween party somewhere in the company's big building bought by Alice Seras, the rich lady who was on neutral terms with her mother.

Obviously the ones preparing the party were the kids which comprised Lee Jihye, Na Bori, Jinsil-eul Balghida, Lee Gilyoung, Shin Yoosung, Shin Biyoo/Catastrophe Of Floods form, and Yoo Mia.

The adults who would be attending the party in halloween costumes were, Leon Takuira(Who finally gave in after a lot of begging), Alice Seras(Whom was delighted by the idea), Yoo Joonghyuk(Thought it would be good to relax once in a while), Kim Dokja(Thought it was silly and fun, though didn't admit it.), Huiwon Jeong(This could be fun), Han Sooyoung(Thinks it was childish and stupid yet already had a costume prepared), Yu Sangah(Was really excited), Lee Hyeonseong(A bit nervous and wanted to participate), Zin Takuira(Still acting like the eldest in the group), Lee Seolhwa(Found it interesting), and many others who are joining like some certain constellations...

During the evening, clock hitting 6:30 PM.

It was time for the party to be started...

|LEON TAKUIRA|

That morning, I was with my family as I had adopted Shin Yoosung and Gilyoung, Biyoo was upstairs with my sister as my little siblings were with my mother.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-If only my father were here...well, not everything can be perfect after all.

"Hey Leo." Alice called my nickname, she pecked me on the cheek as I was sitting back on the couch, she had her arms wrapped around my neck as she rested her head on my right shoulder.

"Alice..." I spoke in a soft voice, she was charming and beautiful as always...

"The kids were really excited and wanted to do a halloween party." Alice mentioned which made me a bit surprised

"...I'm not participating, I'm too old anyway." I sighed, I was twenty-one years old anyway, plus what would a kids part-

...

"Hey, don't look at me like that." I said to Alice who seemed disappointed with me

"You're joining one way or the other." Alice spoke in a determined tone as she let go of my neck and went upstairs

(LEON TAKUIRA)-No way...is she going to tell my sister?!

"W-Wait, we can talk about this." I said in a panic, Alice turned around with a cold gaze.

"Talk about what, Leon?" Alice smiled slyly, I stayed silent as she continued up the steps.

(LEON TAKUIRA)-I am so screwed...

|KIM DOKJA|

"Ding!"

We had all received a message in the group chat saying something about a halloween party, I for one was pretty ecstatic about it, though I didn't want to look like some silly adult...

(KIM DOKJA)-It wouldn't be bad to indulge myself in a bit of fun every once in a while...right?

|YOO JOONGHYUK|

(YOO JOONGHYUK)-...F**k...

I felt tired today, Mia had went to Leon's last night to hang out, Lee Seolhwa was...