'i found my real mum'

Emma, Henry and Celestia arrive at a large, white house. They head through the gate and up the walkway.)

Henry: Please don't take us back there.

Emma: I have to. I'm sure your parents are worried sick about your kids.

Celestia: I don't have birth parents. Just an adoptive mum and she's evil.

Emma: Evil? That's a bit extreme, isn't it?

Henry: She is. She doesn't love us. She only pretends to.

Emma: Kids... I'm sure that's not true.

(A woman, Regina, opens the door to the house and rushes towards Henry and Emma.)

Regina: Henry, Celest! Kids... Are you okay? Where have you been? What happened?

Henry: I found my real mum.

(Henry runs into the house.)

Celest: S-sorry mum 

(Celest runs after him)

Regina: Y-you're Henry's birth mother?

Emma: Hi...

Graham: I'll just go...check on them. Make sure they're alright.

Regina: How would like a glass of the best apple cider you've ever tasted?

Emma: Got anything stronger?

———–

(Emma and Regina have moved into the house. Regina comes in with two glasses and pours out the cider.)

Emma: How did he find me?

Regina: No idea. When I adopted him, he was only three weeks old. Records were sealed. I was told the birth mother didn't want to have any contact.

Emma: You were told right.

Regina: And the father?

Emma: There was one.

Regina: Do I need to be worried about him?

Emma: Nope. He doesn't even know.

Regina: Do I need to be worried about you, Miss Swan?

Emma: Absolutely not.

(Regina nods. Sheriff Graham comes downstairs.)

Graham: Madam Mayor, you can relax. Other than being a tired little boy and an annoyed older sister they are fine.

Regina: Thank you, Sheriff.

(Sheriff Graham leaves and Emma and Regina head to a different room.)

Regina: I'm sorry he dragged you out of your life. I really don't know what's gotten into him.

Emma: The kid's having a rough time. It happens.

Regina: You have to understand. Ever since I became mayor, balancing things has been tricky. You have a job, I assume?

Emma: Uh, I keep busy, yeah.

Regina: Imagine having another one on top of it. That's being a single mum. So I pushed for an order. Am I strict? I suppose. But I do it for their own good. I want them to excel in life. I don't think that makes me evil, do you?

Emma: I'm sure he's just saying that because of the fairy tale thing.

Regina: What fairy tale thing?

Emma: Oh, you know. His book. How he thinks everyone's a cartoon character from it. Like his shrink is Jiminy Cricket.

Regina: I'm sorry. I really have no idea what you're talking about.

Emma: You know what? It's none of my business. He's your kid. And I really should be heading back.

Regina: Of course.

(Regina lets Emma out. As Emma walks down the walkway to her car, she looks up to the second-story window and sees Henry. He closes the curtain and turns off the light. Emma is driving along the road out of Storybrooke. She looks over and sees Henry's book on the seat.)

Emma: Sneaky bastard.

(When she looks back to the road, there's a wolf in front of her car. She swerves to avoid it and ends up hitting the Storybrooke entrance sign.)