'Well someone has to keep henry safe'

———–

(Emma and Henry are driving in Emma' car.)

Henry: You can't make her double cross Gold. No one's ever broken a deal with him.

Emma: I'm happy to be the first. If Ashley wants to have this baby, she should have it. Anyone who wants to be a mother, should damn well be allowed to be one.

(They arrive at Granny's Diner. They both enter and Emma approaches Ruby.)

Emma: Why didn't you tell me she sold the baby?

Ruby: Because I didn't think it was important.

Emma: Really? Considering that's why she's running away.

Ruby: Look, Ashley's my friend. I don't like the idea of people judging her.

(Emma notices Ruby's wolf charm on the counter.)

Emma: Ruby, where's your car? You didn't send me to Sean to find her. You sent me there to give her a head start.

Ruby: Look, I'm only trying to help her.

Emma: Yes, so am I. Ashley's in more trouble than you know, Ruby. Where is she? Don't make her deal with Gold without me.

Ruby: I can't talk in front of him. They're the Mayor's kids.

Henry: Hey! Were on your side.

Emma: Henry, I need to find this woman. And in order to do that, I need you and your sister to go home, okay? So please listen to me. Seriously. She's not going to tell me anything if you kids are around.

Celeslt: Okay.

Emma: Thank you.

(Henry and Celest leaves the diner.)

Ruby: She left town. Said she was going to try Boston. Thought she could disappear there.

Emma: How long ago did she leave?

Ruby: About a half an hour.

———–

(Emma is driving by herself. Henry, who was hiding, reveals himself.)

Henry: What'd she tell you?

Emma: Henry! What the hell? I'm going to Boston. You can't come with me.

Celest: You can't go to Boston! She can't leave. Bad things happen to anyone who does.

Emma: Oh great you here to celest

Celest: well someone has to keep Henry safe

Emma: I don't have time to argue with you over the curse. I've got to get you home.

Henry: We have to stop her before she gets hurt! We're wasting time! If you drop me off, we'll never catch up to her.

Emma: Henry.

Celest: And then Mr. Gold will call the police, and he'll have her sent to jail.

Emma: ...Buckle up. Ashley, what did you get yourself into?

(Emma and the kids are driving along the road. Henry sees something ahead of them and points.)

Henry: I told you! It's her car.

(They pull over and rush to Ruby's car, which has been driven into a ditch.)

Emma: Ashley!

(Ashley is not in the car. They hear a moan and find Ashley sitting in the grass.)

Ashley: My baby! It's coming!

———–

(Emma, Henry, Ashley and Celest are in Emma's car.)

Henry: Is the baby really coming?

Celest: Ohh yeah. 

Emma: Don't worry – the hospital isn't that far.

Ashley: No! No, no, no. Take me to Boston. I can't go back there.

Emma: Oh no, we don't have four hours. Trust me – I know.

Ashley: I can't go back there. Please. He's going to take my baby.

Emma: I won't let that happen. Do you know what you're asking for? If you keep this child, are you really ready?

Ashley: Yeah.

Emma: Are you sure? Because I wasn't.

Ashley: You weren't?

Emma: Nope. If you want to give this kid its best chance, it's going to be with someone who's ready, so know what that means. Your whole life is going to change and once you decide that it's yours, this 'running away' can't happen. You have to grow up and you can't ever leave. Understand?

Ashley: Yes. I want my baby.