'You don't know what life is like with her. Our life Sucks!'

(Henry is sitting with celest on his 'castle', which is actually a wooden castle-shaped slide at a playground. The playground is along the shore. Emma walks up behind them, carrying henry's book.)

Emma: You left this in my car.

(She gives him the book. They look across to the clock tower.)

Emma: Still hasn't moved, huh?

Henry: I was hoping that when I brought you back, things would change here. That the final battle would begin.

Emma: I'm not fighting any battles, kid.

Henry: Yes, you are. Because it's your destiny. You're going to bring back the happy endings.

Emma: Can you cut it with the book crap.

Celest: You don't have to be hostile. I know you like Henry – I can tell. You're just pushing him away because he makes you feel guilty. It's okay. he knows why you gave me away. You wanted to give him my best chance.

Emma: How do you know that?

Henry: Because it's the same reason Snow White gave you away.

Emma: Listen to me, kid. I'm not in any book. I'm a real person. And I'm no saviour. You were right about one thing, though. I wanted you to have your best chance. But it's not with me. Come on, let's go.

Henry: Please don't take me back there. Just stay with me for one week. That's all I ask. One week, and you'll see I'm not crazy.

Emma: I have to get you back to your mom.

Celest: You don't know what it's like with her. our life sucks!

Emma: Oh, you want to know what sucking is? Being left abandoned on the side of a freeway. My parents didn't even bother to drop me off at a hospital. I ended up in the foster system and I had a family until I was three, but then they had their own so then they sent me back. Look, your mom is trying her best. I know it's hard and I know sometimes you think she doesn't love you, but at least she wants you.

Henry: Your parents didn't leave you on the side of a freeway. That's just where you came through.

Emma: What?

Celest: The wardrobe. When you went through the wardrobe you appeared in the street. Your parents were trying to save you from the curse.

Emma: Sure they were. Come on kids.