'Did you find him yet?'

Emma, Graham and Mary Margaret are in the woods searching for John Doe.)

Emma: What is it?

Graham: The trail runs out here.

Emma: You sure? Because I thought tracking was one of your skills.

Graham: Just give me a second. This is my world. I got it.

Emma: Right. Sorry.

MMB: What does he mean, 'His world'? Isn't finding people your thing, too?

Emma: Sure. Just, people I find usually run places like Vegas. Not a lot h*t the woods.

MMB: That's an interesting job – finding people. How'd you fall into it?

Emma: Looking for people is just what I've done. As long as I can remember.

MMB: What made you start? Your parents? Henry told me that your... Th-that you were from a similar situation to his own. Did you ever find them?

Emma: Depends on who you ask.

(They hear a cr*ck behind them. They turn around as Henry and Celest run down a hill.)

MMB: Henry! Celest!

Celest: Did you find him yet?

Emma: No, not yet. You shouldn't be here.

Henry: I can help. I know where he's going.

MMB: And where's that?

Henry: He's looking for you.

(Emma, Graham, Mary Margaret Henry and Celest and still searching for John Doe.)

Henry: You're the one who woke him up. You're the last one he saw. He wants to find you!

MMB: Henry, it's not about me. I just... I think he's lost and confused. He's been in a coma a long time.

Henry: But he loves you! You need to stop chasing him, and let him find you.

Emma: Kid. You need to go home. Where's your mom? She's going to k*ll me and then you...and then me again.

Celest: She dropped us at the house. Then, went right out.

Emma: Well, we need to get you guys back immediately.

Henry: No!

Graham: Guys!

(John Doe's bloody hospital bracelet is found on the ground.)

MMB: Is that...

Emma: Blood.

(The four are still searching the woods. They come to the Toll Bridge.)

MMB: Where is he? Can you see him?

Graham: The trail dies at the water line.

(They spot John Doe lying in the water.)

MMB: Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!

Graham: I need an ambulance! At the old Toll Bridge, as soon as possible.

(Emma, Graham and Mary Margaret drag John Doe to the shore.)

MMB: No, no, no, no, no! No, no, no! I found you!

Emma: It's going to be okay.

Graham: Help's coming.

Henry: Is he okay?

Emma: Henry...

Celest: Is he going to be okay?

Emma: Henry, Celest don't look. Okay? Don't look.

MMB: Come back to us. Come back to me.

(Mary Margaret starts CPR. When she puts her mouth on his, he starts breathing again and coughs up water.)

John Doe: You saved me.

Henry: She did it. She did it! She woke him up.

Emma: Yeah, kid. She did.

John Doe: Thank you.

MMB: Who are you?

John Doe: I don't know.

MMB: It's okay. You're going to be okay.