'What?!'

(At the hospital, the kids from Mary Margaret's class are running around. Mary Margaret notices Henry and Celest in the room with John Doe. Henry is about to touch his face when Mary Margaret walks in.)

MMB: Henry, Celest. We could really use your help with the decorations.

Henry: Is Mr. Doe going to be okay, Miss Blanchard?

MMB: His name's not John Doe, honey. That's just what they call people when they don't know who they are.

Celest: Do you know who he is?

MMB: Nope. Just bring him flowers on my rounds.

Henry: What's wrong with him?

MMB: I don't know. He's been like this as long as I've been volunteering.

Celest: Does he have any family or friends?

MMB: No one's claimed him.

Henry: So, he's all alone.

MMB: Yeah... It's quite sad.

Henry: You sure you don't know him?

MMB: Course I'm sure. Come on. You guys shouldn't be in here.

———–

(Emma, Henry and Celest are at Henry's 'castle'.)

Henry: I found your father – Prince Charming.

Emma: Henry...

Celest: He's in the hospital, in a coma. See the scar? He has one, too.

Emma: So? Lots of people have scars.

Henry: In the same place? Don't you see what this means? The curse is keeping them apart with the coma. Now they're stuck without each other. We have to tell Miss Blanchard we found her Prince Charming.

Emma: Okay, kid. Telling someone their soulmate is in a coma is probably not helpful. Not having a happy ending is painful enough, but giving someone unrealistic hope is far worse.

Henry: But what if I'm right? We know who they are. Now they have to know.

Emma: And how do you intend to make that happen?

Henry: By reminding him. We have to get her to read their story to John Doe. Then, maybe, he'll remember who he is.

Emma: Okay.

Celest: Okay?

Emma: Yeah, we'll do it. But we'll do it my way. Let me ask her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Henry and Emma are sitting in Granny's diner. Emma has just changed her shirt.)

(Celest walks in and goes and sits down next to Henry

Emma: Thanks for the shirt. Hey, is this your mother's?

Henry: She'll never notice.

Celest: Henry!!

Emma: Where does she think you are, anyway?

Henry: Playing Whac-A-Mole.

Emma: And she bought that?

Celest: She wants to believe it, so she does.

Emma: Oh, imagine that.

(Mary Margaret enters the diner.)

Henry: She's here.

Emma: Hey, don't get your hopes up. We're just getting started, okay?

MMB: He woke up.

Emma & Celest: What?!

Henry: I knew it.

MMB: I mean, he didn't 'wake up' wake up, but he grabbed my hand.

Henry: He's remembering!

Emma: What did the doctor say?

MMB: That I imagined it, but I'm not crazy. I know it happened.

Celest: We have to go back. You have to read to him again.

MMB: Let's go.

Emma: Wait, wait what?

MMB: If I got through to him, if we made a connection

Emma: You don't believe...

MBB: That he's Prince Charming? Of course not. Somehow, some way, I touched him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Emma, Henry, Celest, and Mary Margaret arrive at the hospital.)

Henry: You're right – he's waking up.

Graham: Henry, Celest you should stay back.

MMB: What's going on? Is it John Doe? Is he okay?

Graham: He's missing.

(The three notice that Regina is in John Doe's room. Regina sees them, and approaches them.)

Regina: What the hell are you doing here? And you – I thought you two were at the arcade. Now you're lying to me?

MMB: What happened to John Doe? Did someone take him?

Graham: We don't know yet. His IVs were ripped out but there's no sign for sure there's a struggle.

Celest: What did you do?

Regina: You think I had something to do with this?

Emma: It is curious that the Mayor is here.

Regina: I'm here because I'm his emergency contact.

MMB: You know him?

Regina: I found him. On the side of the road years ago with no ID. I brought him here.

Dr. Whale: Mayor Mills saved his life.

MMB: Will he be okay?

Dr. Whale: Okay? The man's been on feeding tubes for years under constant supervision. He needs to get back here right away or, quite honestly, 'okay' might be a pipe dream.

Emma: Well then, let's quit yapping and start looking.

Regina: That's what we're doing? Just stay out of this, dear. And since I clearly can't keep you away from my kids, I guess I'm just going to have to keep my kids especially Henry away from you. Enjoy my shirt, because that's all you're getting. Sheriff, find John Doe. You heard Dr. Whale. Time is precious.

(Regina grabs Henry and walks out)

Celest: and Henry said she wouldn't notice 

Regina: CELEST PIXIE MILLS HURR UP

Celest: great now I'm in trouble *Emma laughs* COMING!!! well by guys