Their Friendship

Shantanu is lying on bed after a hectic day... And when he closes his eyes suddenly Isha's face comes infront of him... He opens his eyes...
— Miss Isha Chavan...
Shantanu smiles and again tries to sleep...
************************
—Isha mam, Can you plzz give me your notes?
— Yeah sure...
Isha was talking with another teacher when Shantanu came in the staff room... Isha is in a black and white saree... Her lips attracted Shantanu too much because her lips are fully glossed and are pink in colour... Shantanu is very much sure that Isha has not applied any artificial colour, it is only her natural lips...
The staff room gets empty soon... Only Isha and Shantanu were left behind as they don't have class now...
— Mam, Can I use your pen plz? Woh mein pen lana vul gaya... So...
— Yeah yeah plz use...
Shatanu is actually trying to talk with Isha... But she is quiet busy doing her work... Shantanu focuses on his work...
There is an almirah beside shantanu... It is used by the proffesors... Isha goes there and opens the almirah... She is doing something and Shantanu suddenly got freezed...
Isha's perfume is making Shantanu crazy... He never felt anything like this before... But this woman is doing magic on him... Shantanu stops working thinks to get out from here or else he will loose his control on eyes and will shamelessly see Isha... But God have another plans for them so as soon as Shantanu stands up he notices that Isha is not well... She can't even hold the files...
— Kya hua mam?
— No... Nothi...
And Suddenly Isha becomes senseless and bends backward... Shantanu holds her hand quickly and pulls her towards him... Senseless Isha falls on Shantanu...
Shantanu holds her by her waist and calls loudly,
— Sharma ji! Zaldi aayiye... Isha mam behos ho gayi hai!

***********************************
Isha opens her eyes and discover Shantanu sitting beside her...
— Aap!
Shantanu calls the doctor and Isha gets to know that she is now in a hospital...
Doctor checks her and then leaves saying that Isha is fine... She might have not eaten anything from the morning..
— Sir, mein yeha kaise aayi?
Shantanu says,
— Mein laya hu... Filhaal mein yeah dabai leke aata hu aap rest lijiye...
Shantanu leaves the cabin and after a while some other professor visit her... Vaishali, a professor and friend of Isha describes her how Shantanu saved her...
Isha and Vaishali comes to the ground floor and sees Shantanu coming towards them...
— Aaplog niche aa gaye! Inko chod diya doctor ne?
— Ha sir... Woh...
Vaishali's phone rings... She goes to a side to talk... Isha says to shantanu,
— Thank you sir... You saved me... And Sorry for all the problems...
— Its fine Miss. Chavan... Just take good care of yourself... Khaana thik time mein kha lijiye warna aapko hi pareshani hogi...
— Yes... Mein kheyal rakhungi...
— Chale?
— Vaishali...
— Ha, woh aa jayengi... Aap car mein baithiye...
Isha goes with saantanu...

To be continued... ❤️
Plz vote, comment...
With love
Dibyasha ❤️