Isha Ishaan!

After reaching college, Isha saw that she had lecture in Ishaan's class in 3rd set. She had to do two lectures in other class before that. She knew that today she will not be able to focus on the lectures. She just wants to talk with Ishaan, the boy who love her so much. In this one night, Isha's heart gave Ishaan a very special place. She now just wants to talk with Ishaan. But, the other lectures were also important so she proceeded.
After much waut, impatience the time came. Isha proceeded towards Ishaan's class. She felt that her heart started dancing and jumping. After entering her eyes went towards Ishaan only. Ishaan was sitting on his seat looking towards her only. Isha looked towards other students so that everything look normal.
Ishaan was sitting when she noticed Isha came into the class. But, unlike everyday, she looked towards him! This one thing made his heart happy.

— Mam looked towards you, Ishaan...

He said to himself.

After the lecture was over, Isha was leaving when she stopped. She looked towards Ishaanand said,

— Ishaan, beta mere saath aao zara.

Ishaan was top of the world! He could feel his haert healing from the heartbreaks. He ran with Isha. Isha smiled. She knew how happy Ishaan was. They went to the library. Isha took a table in the last end. She sat and said Ishaan to sit opposite to her. Ishaan obeyed her nad sat on the bench. Isha now, took out his diary from her bag and gave it to him. Ishaan was too surprised. At first he was happy that he found his diary but soon he became tensed as this diary contained all his emotions for Isha. Many queries arose in his mind - Whether mam had read it? If so, what's the reactions in her? She might have been annoyed with him.
Isha noticed the funny expressions on Ishaan's face and smiled. But, soon after Ishaan regretted and started begging pardon to her...

— Mam, mujhe maaf kar do. Maine sirf apne maan se...

Isha stopped him in middle of his words. She said,

— Shant Shant Ishaan. Pehele meri baat suno.

Ishaan stopped talking. He looked towards Isha.

— First of all, tum itna accha drawing karte ho pata nahi tha mujhe!

Ishaan blushed as his Isha mam was giving him compliments. But soon after, he became sure that she had read it. Fears of losing this small connection with her made him insecure. His expressions changed as he looked towards smiling Isha.

— Tension lene ki koi reason nahi hai Ishaan. Meine padha hai tumhara diary but mein bilkul gussa nahi hu...

Ishaan was still looking towards her with an expressionless face. Isha continued...

— Ush din tumse takrane ke baad I was very busy. Kaam or saab mein mujhe tumhara diary dikha hi nahi. Baad mein jaab dekha taab dene aayi thi but tum chale gaye the. Yeah mere paas hi rehe gaya. I guess this was bappa's plan. Uske baad bhi mein shayad nahi padhti kyunki first page pe personal diary dekhne ke baad mein padhna hi nahi chahati thi. But kaal raat achanak mujhe tumhare diary se apni kuch unseen pics mili. Mein initially bohot uncomfortable thi ki yeah kon stalker hai (chuckles)... Baad mein samajh aaya that yeah stalker nahi hai, mere student ka pyaar hai mere liye! Tum itna kuch sehe rahe the, agar aake bol dete to kya ho jaata Ishaan? Apni Aai jaisi samajhte the mujhe phir bhi ekbar bhi kuch ahesaas nahi hone diya!

Ishaan was mum. He got relief that Isha was not angry. But, at the same time, he had no idea what to say. When Isha asked the question, Ishaan took a deep breathe. Then he said,

— Mein apko Aai manta tha, but aap to mujhe kuch nahi manti thi na! Kyu bolta mein?

Isha knew that Ishaan was right. Isha said,

— Savi se acche se baat karna...

Ishaan cut her in middle,

— I was not jelous mam. Mujhe baas khudke liye bura feel hota tha. Lekin kehete haina, kisiko kuch na karke bhi saab mil jaata hai or kisiko saab karke bhi kuch nahi milta. Duniya aise hi chalti hai...

Isha said,

— I know Ishaan, tum jelous nahi ho. Savi ki personality aisi hai Ishaan. Saare proffesor usse pyaar karte hai kyunki woh padhai mein acchi hai, sober hai, ek jhatke mein mood thik kar deti hai.

— Kya padhai mein accha na hona mere jaise students ka gunah hai? Kya hum pyaar deserve nahi karte? Teachers aisa kyu karte hai?

Isha knew that Ishaan was saying facts. Isha said,

— Teachers ki yeah ek problem hai. Padhai karnewale bacche zyada pyaare hote hai. Lekin Savi acchi insaan bhi hai. But iss wajah se main atleast kisiko kaam nahi sochti hu. Saab apne apne tarikhe se special hai Ishaan. Tum itna accha drawing karte ho, shiv itna accha gaana gaata hai, dipti itni acchi dancer hai... Saab apne apne jaise hai. Isse koi special nahi ho jaata! Ha, mujhe Savi pyaari hai kyunki woh anjaane mein hi meri karib aagayi... Lekin mujhe nahi pata tha ki isse mere or ek pyaare student ko dukh hoga. Mujhe itna baara jagah dene ke liye Thank you Ishaan. Apne Aai ka jagah dene ke liye bohot baara dil lagta hai.

— Maine apne Aai ka jagah apko diya nahi hai, apne khud hi woh jagah apne liye bana liya hai. Or mam, koi pressure nahi hai ki mujhe pyaar karna hi hoga... Pyaar aise nahi aata na. Mein baas chahata hu ki aap khush rahe... Jaise bhi ho. Or rahi baat dil mein jagah karne ka, woh mein bana lunga. Baas, Samai chahiye.

Ishaan was leaving when he heard Isha saying,

— Ishu!

Ishaan stopped. He was unable to feel anything. He stared towards Isha... Isha said smilingly,

— Tumhe Ishu bula sakti hu mein?

Ishaan felt his eyes were getting teary. Everything happened today was a dream for him. He never thought that all these will become true. He nodded. Isha smiled and came towards him. She
fixed Ishaan's little messy hair and said,

— Ajj se tum mere Ishu ho!

— Tu!

— Huh?

— Ajj se aap mujhe tu bulana... Apne naam to de diya, abb mein apse wada karta hu ki mein sach mein apki Ishu banke dikhaunga.

Isha smiled. A very new emotion made her happy. The boy standing infront of her needs care and love. Isha will try to give everything to him.

_________________________________________

To be continued... ❤️

Do like, comment and share ✨✨

With love,
Dibyasha ❤️