Devastated Isha

Isha plugged the charger and was about to leave when she heard a sound of opening door. She was sure that it was Shantanu. Her phone rang at the mean time so she took the call unknowingly that the person who entered in the room was not her Shantanu but Yash. Isha's salwaar had a deep cut in back which made her back visible. Yash saw it and his eyes got stuck. He was so lost in his evil plots that he lost his senses. He went near Isha and touched that bare part of her back.
Isha was talking on her phone but as soon as she felt the touch her six sense said that this is not Shantanu's touch. This was rough and evil touch. She turned around to see the person and when she saw Yash she became confused. Yash was a saviour for her, maybe she was overthinking. She hanged up the call. Little did Isha knew that the recorder in her phone became on. She said,

— Kuch bolna hai?

— Isha, mujhe matlab tumse baat karni thi.

— Ji, boliye naa...

— Tumhe pata hai college ke time se mujhe kaha gaya tha ki mere gharwale apne pasand se shaadi nahi karne denge. Mein baara beta tha isiliye unka saara niyam mere liye tha. Baba ke doat ki beti thi Surekha... Business ke khatir baba ne mujhe kaha usse shaadi karne ke liye or maine bhi kar liya bina kuch kahe. Lekin, uske liye mere andar kabhi kuch tha hi nahi. Baas, wife banke rehe gayi. Or phir bohot saalo baad tumse raaste mein mila mein. Mujhe pata nahi tha ki ek jhalak mein kisiko kisise pyaar ho sakta hai. But tumhe ushdin dekhne ke baad se ajj taak mein sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai Isha. I really love you!

Isha was shocked. She never expected this from Yash. And now she is Shantanu's love of life and she can't even imagine anyone else like this. She said,

— Kya kehe rahe hai aap! How could you even think like this? Apki wife hai ghar mein, beta hai... Apko nahi lagta ki aap kuch zyada hi soch rahe hai. Over think kar rahe hai... Or aap yeah bolne aaye mujhe... Kaise! Shantanu ko pata bhi nahi hoga ki uski pyaar ko uske hi bhai ne propose kiya! Chii!

Yash was shocked too... That means Shantanu and Isha... Yash became reckless. He said in a rough tone,

— What! Shantanu or tum... Pagal ho chuki ho tum. Shantanu ko dekha hai, uske jaise insaan ke saath tum nahi jaati ho. Tum woh Taj ho jo Maharaja o ke saar pe acchi lagti hai. Shantanu ko mein sambhal lunga. I promise Isha, mein kabhi tumhe nicha nahi dikhaunga... Tum hamesha meri dil ki amanat raho...

That was it for Isha... She was unable to listen anything bad about Shantanu. She slapped Yash! And this hurted Yash's masculinity...

— Thappad kaise maara tumne?

— Jaise tumne Shantanu ke baare mein ultasidha bolne ki himamt ki waise. Tumhe meine accha socha tha, lekin... I am surprised ki Shantanu jaisa accha insaan ka bhai aisa kaise ho sakta hai! Dusri baar mujhe apna shakal matt dikhana...

Isha was leaving when yash grabbed her hand and pinned her on the wall... Isha was shocked and frightened...

— Kya kar rahe ho! ( In a trembling voice )

— Shantanu se itna pyaar haina... Kaisa lagega ushe agar usne tumhe mere saath aise dekh liya... Yeah phir agar ajj tumko mein apna bana lu to kya woh tumhe muh bhi lagayega?

— Chodo Yashwant rao.. Leave meeee!

— Chillake kuch nahi hoga... Tumne mere pyaar ko nicha dikhaya, mere self respect ko hurt kiya...

— Yeah self respect nahi tumahri ego hai. Chodo...

A fight started between the two. During this, a piece of Isha's salwaar torned out. Yash smiled and again grabbed her bare hand from where the salwaar was torned. Isha felt an evil touch, a touch which made her super uncomfortable. Yash moved to Isha's back and cam near Isha's ears. He said,

— Abb kon bachayega tumhe Isha? Saab to niche hai... Aise niche jayogi to saabko samajh aayega that tum kuch karke aayi ho. Shantanu bhi bharosa nahi karega... Tumhari to izzat, pyaar saab kho gaya... Abb meri banogi yeah... Ahhh!

Yash screamed as Isha kicked him. He fell on the ground and Isha ran out with her chunni from the flat leaving her phone there.

Isha ran out from the complex without telling anyone anything. She was devastated, her whole existence was making her uncomfortable.

****************
Shantanu was waiting for Isha but after one hour he went upstairs only to find noone in the flat except Isha's phone.

"Isha kaha gayi phone chodhke...! Are, iska phone on kyu hai! "

Shantanu took the phone and saw a record which was still on. He stopped it and was leaving the room when it started playing due to some inbuild systems. Shantanu heared Isha's voice and then Yash's voice. He was confused but he choosed to listen though he never liked to do these but he was unable to control.
After listening the whole sounds and voices Shantanu was shocked and frightened. He was angry as well as sad. He was feeling something very weird.

"Oh god! Aisa hevan mere hi ghar mein hai or mujhe hi pata nahi tha! Isha kaha hai... She needs me!"

Shantanu ran downstairs and asked the security about Isha. He said that Isha went away covering herself with her chunni.

Shantanu drove his car as fast as he could. He knew that Isha was devastated. After reaching he ran into Isha's flat. The door was open. He went in. He searched for Isha in the bedroom, kitchen, another room but she was nowhere. After that Shantanu heard that Isha's shower was on. He ran to the washroom. That door too was open. He entered and saw Isha sitting on the washroom floor and her salwaar was torn badly. She was full wet and shivering like hell. She heard the door sound and closed her eyes. She pleaded

" Mujhe chodh do plzz... Meine kya bigada tumhara. Plzz chodh do... Plz"

Shantanu came near Isha and hugged her. Isha shivered but soon realized who this was. She hplded Shantanu tightly... And started crying heavily. Shantanu had no words. He knew that this was normal. He let Isha cry her heart out. He was uncomfortable too because all these was done by his brother. After some moments Shantanu stopped the shower and lifted Isha in his arms and took her to the room. They were wet but nobody cared. Shantanu made Isha sit on the bed and gave her water... Isha was still shivering. Shantanu again hugged her. He said,

— I am sorry.

Isha said,

— Kyu?

— Mere bhai ne...

Isha sat straight and asked,

— Kisne bataya?

— Tumhare phone ne.

Then Shantanu said how he got to know everything. Isha was crying again. She said,

— Tu.. Tumhe pata hai usne aise pakda... That touch... I can never forget that. Shantanu, he molested me. Just go away from me. Mein clean nahi rahi.

Shantanu cupped her face. He said,

— Ssshh! Tum clean ho yeah nahi doesn't matters. And also, isme tumhara kya kasur. Tum haemsha ki tarah bilkul thik ho. Clean dil se hote hai... Matt royo... Plzz.

— Mein kaise mitau woh touch. Kaiseee... Woh touch mere skin mein rehe gayi. Shower ke paani se bhi nahi gaya.

Shantanu looked at her for sometime. Then he sat little behind her. He back hugged her. Isha was still shivering and crying. Shantanu came near Isha's ears. He said,

— Chup ho jao. Kuch nahi hoga. Sssh!

And after that he kissed gently on Isha's ear. Isha stopped crying as she felt protection. Shantanu holded her tightly.  He again kissed on her neck. Isha felt that Yash's evil touch was fading away. She tilted her head to give more access to Shantanu. Shantanu continued kissing her gently. After sometime Isha reclined herself on Shantanu's chest. Its her safe place. She knew that this place will always be her. Shantanu holded her tightly and the two sat like that silently.

To be continued... ❤️✨

This story is not releted to the serial. The characters are only used.

Do vote and comment.

With love,
Dibyasha ❤️