Isha's Love

Isha was sitting on her bed. Shantanu is  in the kitchen busy in making food. Now Isha knows that her Love of life, Shantanu Bhosle, is finally here. Isha never faced all these so she never knew that these feelings are complicated but sweet as Rasgulla. This shyness, this smile when Shantanu is here and even thinking about Shantanu is making Isha shy. The moment they faced just few minutes ago was something Isha will always remember. The way Shantanu took her in his arms and made her sit on the bed was very special for her. But, Isha knew that this love is going to be a tough thing because she knew her nature very well. She is an egoistic, introvert and silent person. The loneliness which she went through for the past long years are now at last ending. But will Shantanu ever be able to understand her? She is a difficult person and she knew this very precisely. Her love is critical and she knew that she is not going to confess this ever. But, what if Shantanu falls for someone else! Isha feels that something is breaking her heart. The moment the thought came, she was scared of losing him. She became desperate to share her feelings with Shantanu so she tried to go to kitchen but at that moment Shantanu came in.

— Arre Isha! Kya kar rahi ho! Kaha jaana hai?

— Tumhare paas.

— Mere paas. Mein hi aa gaya. Khana bhi le aaya. Kha lo pehele.

— Tum bhi yeha hi kha lo. Kyu ghar jaake khana hai!

— Yeha hi kha raha hu mein. Dekho, saare plates do do hai.

Isha sat again on the bed. Shantanu gave her a folding table and then gave her food. He then sat opposite her and started to eat. Isha watched Shantanu shyly but also in a possessive way. She was still unable to believe that Isha Chavan, the woman who never fell in love in her twenties, finally fell for a guy as simple as Shantanu. Isha has met many better men than Shantanu before. But she never ever thought about anyone like this. She never had any crush in her life as she was always busy with her career, dreams and ambitions. Shantanu is a very ordinary person. He is not very good looking, with a dashing personality. But Shantanu is a sweet man. A man whom Isha liked and mightbe her heart always dreamt of a man like Shantanu. His simplicity is the main reason Isha fell in love with him.

— Tum mujhe hi ghurti rahogi?

— Hmm... Nahi. Woh mein dekh rahi thi ki tum kitne aasani se itna accha ek soup banakar laaye ho... Mujhse to kabhi kabhi hota hi nahi.

— Ha, kyunki tum khaana banane mein utni chaha nahi rakhti. Isha mam ko baas padhane mein interest hai, haina?

— Ji, Shantanu Sir.

Isha smiled with her whole heart. The guy sitting just infront of her is the guy she will always love and wish for.

After eating, its Shantanu's time to leave. But Isha's heart wants him. Love can be painful too, isha thought. As Shantanu left, Isha was again alone in her apartment. Does love always want attention? Why Isha is unable to work or concentrate on anything! Love can be harmful too, Isha thought.

"Peheli baar pyaar hua hai isiliye pyaar ka itna rang dikh raha hai. Bapre, ekdin me mein psychology ki guru se loveguru ban gayi! Ishaa, apna kaam mein maan laga... Tu pagal ho jayegi iss bande ke liye. Or woh banda waha so raha hoga. Ek call nahi karta!"

Isha plays a song as she is unable to concentrate.

To be continued... ❤️

Likes and comments are expected.

With love,
Dibyasha ❤️