The Diary

Isha was lying on her bed. It was three am.

— Ahh! Yeah neend ko kabhi kabhi kya ho jaata hai... Aata hi nahi. Uff!

She sat up on the bed and decided to do rest of the work on laptop. As decided, she went to her desk and took the laptop. Ishaan's Diary was placed on the laptop only. As soon as she took the laptop, diary fell on ground. She was surprised to see her pictures on one of the diary's page which was opened due to the falling. She picked it up and then thought of checking it...

— How creepy is this! Meri photo iss diary mein kyu? Yeah to Ishaan ki diary hai jaha use uske aai ki baat likhni hai. I have to check this.

Isha sat on bed and opened page one. The Diary writing continues...

Hi dear diary, this is Ishaan Bhosle from Ramtek. I am in my college. I bought you so that I can write my inner most thoughts and feelings to make me feel better. But apart from this, I want to write about someone very special. Someone, whom I love just like my own aai. Professor is coming. Will talk with you later.

Ishaan

The second page had a pic of Isha's. But not a picture, it was a hand drawn picture of her. The writing was,

Hi diary. So, this lady is that special person about whom I want to talk with you. Miss. Isha Chavan. The woman, I love just like aai. Actually morethan my Aai. I can't remember my biological mother. She left me very early. After that, my whole life was boring. My baba gave me money, luxury and everything except love. He was so busy in his business that he completely ignored little me. I was always alone. But after joining the college I met this Woman. How motherly she is! I remember our first meet. I was hurrying as I was late. I bumped to a bench and hurt my hands as I used them to support myself. My palm was bleeding. I saw her coming towards me running. That time, I was new. I knew no one. She came and asked, " Baara, kai kartos tu? Thik hai na? Itna bhagne ki kya zarurat thi? Late hona acchi baat nahi hai but khudko hurt karke sahi time pe pohochne ki bhi zarurat nahi hai." All of a sudden I thouvht my aai came to me. In all my life, I hurt myself many times. But nobody was there for me. Then she took me to the First Aid room and she did the bandage. All this time, I was just watching her. The way she cared for me, the way she was concerned about me... I felt my Aai's presence in her. After that, I went to my class. And guess what? She was my lecturer. I got to know her name. And then, she started teaching. What a teacher she is! She was just perfect. And after that day, I believed that perfect people do exist. She is perfect. After that day, I started loving college so much. I roam around the teacher's room just to see my aai's parchai. Yeah, She is my Aai's parchai. She is a fairy, my aai send for me. Atleast I believe that.

Ahh Diary! I need to sleep. Its too late. Byee, Good Night.

Ishaan

The next page had a sad emoji drawn. The writing was,

Hi Diary. Today I want to talk about Savi, Isha Mam's Fav girl. You know in this one week I understood that Savi is amazing. Her knowledge, her talent everything is beyond imagination. And in this one week, she became fav of Isha mam without even trying anything. And here I am, who tried so many times to have some attention but miserably failed. I started reading more seriously and still trying to do my best. But, I don't know what will happen...

Ishaan

The next page was written one month after, on fresher's day... Another pic of Isha was drawn. But this picture was unseen for her. She never had this picture nor anybody told about this picture. This was from the fresher's. Isha was talking with someone, Wearing a beautiful red and green saree which she wore on that day. She read the writing,

Hi diary. Today I attended the fresher's of our college. It was soo good. Everyone was loving, caring. I have made new friends. And my Mam was looking soo pretty. See the picture, I clicked it. She is so divine na? Though she was talking with Savi all day still I was just having peace by watching her. My Aai is present in her. You know, Aai ki khusbo... Thats what I feel when she passed by me. Though I never got chance to smell my Aai still I felt something from her. I love Mam just lile my Aai. I will always love her like this. But, I know I am just a normal student for her. She hugged Savi and that broke my heart into several pieces. I know I am very ordinary still crave for her attention. What should I do for having her attention Diary? I need her badly. I want to cry hugging her, I want her to be happy for me, feel proud for me. She is so important...
Idk what to do!

Ishaan

Isha was just reading everything. She never knew someone want her attention so much. Someone love her so deeply. She never had idea that her, loving Savi can hurt someone so much. Ishaan was good in singing, she knew it. Isha knew it. But, Isha nevr thought like this. Savi was always special for nothing. Savi had a personality which Isha liked. Cute, sweet, studios and a girl who can love people without judging them. Savi is her fav and she will always love her but this one thing could hurt someone to this extent? How pathetic Ishaan's life is! Isha always saw him smiling... Isha felt her heart becoming heavy.

— Thoda pyaar maang raha tha, mein woh bhi nahi de paayi. Aai ka jagah de diya or ekbar bhi kuch nahi bola... Aise ladke ajj bhi duniya mein hai! Kaise itna sehe raha tha yeah? Bappa, kya kya karte hai aap apne baccho ke saath!

_________________________________________

To be continued... ❤️

Plzzz do like, share and comment... Ishaan and Isha ki aayenge abb... This is too critical for me so plzz do convey your thoughts and suggestions without hesitate! ✨