The Diary part 2

The next page was written after two weeks...

Hi diary, today I did something very wrong. I know I did wrong but I had to do that. Everyday going to college seems a tourcher for me. Everyday I go with a hope that today she will notice me, care for me... But everyday its just Savi Savi and Savi. Nothing more than her, nothing less than her. She loves Savi so much. Neither I complaint about that nor I am jelous of Savi. But it hurts alot. So, today I thought that I need her attention by hook or by crook. So, before going to college I myself cut my hand with a knife. And guess what? She not only noticed it, she asked about my health and said, " Baara, tu apna khayal kyu nahi rakhta? " It felt like my Aai was scolding me. It felt a peace, a sukoon. Agar woh aise care karegi to mein roz haath katne ke liye taiyyar hu... Roz Aai ke liye rona, Mam ke liye rona... I can't. God ko mujhe ke to dena hoga. I will do everything.

Ishaan

Isha was shocked... How, how deeply this boy love her! And she gave him nothing more than ignorance. Not as his Aai, atleast teacher jaisi to care kar hi sakti thi! Isha felt guilty so much...

— Bappa, yeah kya kiya maine! Bacche ko itna dard diya... Mein yeah saab kabhi nahi jaanti agar yeah diary mere paas na aata. Thank you, isko mere paas lane ke liye...

She wiped her tears and started reading again...

The next page was written after three whole monthes...

Hi diary. Meri exams thi so I was unable to write... You know diary I am sooo happy today. Mam gave me attention. She was going to class when I was crossing her. She said," Ishaan, baara tu zara mujhe mera book la dega teachers room se. Mein vul gayi!" This small thing is a big big incident for me. She said me to do something for her. Bappa! I am sooo happy... Meri exams khatam ho gayi... Agle hafte se college hai. I hope unhe mujhse or baat karne ka mauka mile... I hope...

Ishaan

The next page had a drawing of a boy crying... The writing was,

Today was my birthday. I thought mam ekbaar wish karengi but you know what happened today? I got to know ki ajj hi Savi ki bhi birthday hai! So, as usual ushe saab mil gaya or mujhe kuch nahi mila. How pathetic things could become! Kyu aisa hota hai! She gave her gift, I saw it from a distance. Baba called me and said Happy Birthday as he is out of town... Thats all. The fake friends who wished me were doing show off. Kaise log kisiko ignore karte hai? Actually mam ki galati nahi hai, woh bichari to janti bhi nahi ki mera ajj birthday hai. Or Savi ke liye woh itni khush hai ki mein apna bata taak nahi paaya. So yeah, haar baar ki tarah iss baar bhi sad birthday. Sometimes I just wish to die...
So, since there is noone to wish me,

Happy Birthday Ishaan

Now, Isha started sobbing. At this point of time, she just wanted to hug this boy and say that she will always be there for him. How could she be so bad! After some moment she again turned the next page. It was white... Isha understood that was the end. Isha was surprised, hurt and guilty. How much pain this small boy faced!

---------------------------

Shantanu was surprised when Isha opened the door. Her face had sad expression, her eyes were still teary. As soon as Shantanu went inside her flat she closed the door and hugged him tight. Instead of questioning, Shantanu silently caressed her head and gave her time. After some time Isha said,

— Mujhse galati hui Shantanu, bohot baari galati!

— Kya hua hai Isha? Kyu ro rahi ho? Kaal to saab sahi tha, phir!

— Shantanu, idhar aao.

Isha took Shantanu to her bedroom and gave the diary. Shantanu started reading it and after ending it Shantanu looked at crying Isha.

— Maine iss ladke ko anjaane mein hi sahi but bohot dard diya!

Shantanu cupped Isha's face. He said,

— Ssshhh! Chup... Tumhari galati nahi hai Isha, tum kuch nahi janti thi. Or pyaar to ek emotion hai, uspe thodi kisiki control hoti hai! Tum Savi se pyaar karti ho kyunki woh naturally tumhe aata hai... You love her and you have your reasons. Ishaan ne kabhi tumhe jaane nahi diya ki woh tumse apni Aai ki tarah pyaar karta hai... Tum kaise janogi?

— But Shantanu...

— Puri raat royi ho samajh gaya mein... Abb college kaise jayogi?

— Idk..

— Isha, ajj jaake Ishaan se baat karo. Der se hi sahi but baat pata chal gayi. Jao, ready ho jao...

Isha nodded her head and went to get ready.

_________________________________________

To be continued... ❤️

Do give your comments, votes etc...

With love,
Dibyasha ❤️