Shantanu's Care for Isha

Shantanu is cooking food in Isha's apartment... He loves to cook and specially when he thinks something. Today Something happened with him which was so unexpected...

Flashback

Its three p.m in the clock... Shantanu was taking his books for his next class which will start at three thirty... In the mean time Isha came in... Shantanu as usual felt his heart beating very fast...

" Yeah aurat kisidin mujhe Heartattack dilayegi! "

Shantanu was thinking this only when Isha's voice made him concious...

—  Shantanu!

— hmm...

— Tumhare paas extra red pen hai?

— Arre, acchi yaad dilai... Mera pen bhi khatam ho gaya. Ruko, mein do oen kharid ke laata hu...

Shantanu leaves in a hurry...
The stationary shop was in the opposite
Of the college... Shantanu bought two pens and was coming back when he notices Isha coming towards him running... Shantanu got nervous... What happened? Then he notices that Isha was holding his phone which was ringing... But then the unexpected thing happened... Isha was coming so fast that she unnoticed the stone in the path... She stumbled and fell on the groud...

" Ahh!"

Shantanu saw the whole thing and he felt a strange pain in his heart... Its like he fell on the ground... He ran towards Isha...

— Isha, Dekh ke kyu nahi chalti ho tum!

— Arre, tumhara phone baj raha tha so I came running...

— Baj raha tha to bajne deti... Konsi aafat aajati! Abb laag gaya na... Dekhne do mujhe!

— Payer mein haath matt lagao...

— Tum chup raho! Dekhne do mujhe...

Shantanu saw that Isha's feet was bleeding... Her ball of the foot was bleeding like hell... Shantanu felt like his own foot is cut like this... He within seconds carried Isha in his arms... Isha was surprised, awkward...

— Kya kar rahe ho! College hai!

— To? Tum aise na dekh ke chalogi to aisa hi hoga... Kaise chalogi abb? Kuch or option nahi hai... Aise hi abhi tumhe Doctor ke paas bhi jaana hoga!

— College mein saab hai!

— To? Unko yeah bhi dikhegi ki tumhara payer mein chot aayi hai... And more importantly I don't care about anyone except you!

Isha becomes Silent... The whole College watched the scene but little did Shantanu Cared... He carefully made Isha sit on the chair of Staffroom ... Then took the first - aid box... He sat opposite to Isha and took her feet on his lap and gently put the ointment...

— Tum baitho, Principal se mein baat karke aata hu...

— Kya baat karoge?

— Tumhe Doctor ke paas le jaana hoga so ajj baaki classes nahi le payenge hum dono...

— Arre, itna kuch nahi chahiye... Mein kar...

— Ha pata hai mujhe tum saab ek saath kar sakti ho but mein nahi karne dunga... Chupchap baithi raho...

Shantanu leaves the room and then talked with principal and then again returned in staffroom and took Isha in his arms and gently made her sit in the car and took her to the doctor... Doctor gave her bed rest because she can't pressurise her ball of feet as it was very much injured... And after all that Shantanu and Isha came back to Isha's flat...

Flashback ends

Shantanu is smiling continuously cause today when he took Isha in his arms he was feeling something very different... His heart was not happy but he was feeling something mixed... He know what this feeling is but maybe he doesn't want to realize it now...

***********************
Isha is sitting on the bed in her bedroom... She is also thinking about the same... Today many things happened and all these are new to her... She never felt this type of care, love from anyone... Isha questions herself,

" Shantanu is not special but still what is this new feeling? "

Isha noticed Shantanu's care very closely... Its not a friendship care... But Isha don't know what it is exactly... She is smiling and just thinking about the Incident... Isha always knew that Shantanu don't care about the society much but she never knew that he is this much desperate... Isha suddenly blushes. Its a new thing for her... She never knew that she can blush thinking about anyone...

" Mein pagal to nahi hu na! Akele akele blush kon karta hai! Or woh bhi iss umar mein! "

Isha tries to forget everything so she starts watching movie...

***************
The bell rings and after sometime Shantanu opens the door... Saavi with a tensed face comes in...

— Sir, mam ko kya hua? College mein gossip ho raha tha so I just came here... Mam kaha hai?

— Tum pehele saans lo Saavi... Mam bedroom mein hai...

Savi runs towards the bedroom...

*****************
— Mam! Oh god! Itna chot! Aap kyu thik se nahi chalti... Godd!

— Arre, Majhiaai jaraa thamba! Aisa kuch nahi hua hai... Tum saab zyada soch rahe ho... Shantanu doctor tak le gaya mujhe!

— Sahi kiya hai Sir ne... Aap apna dhayan kyu nahi rakhti! Aap bhi na...

In the mean time Shantanu enters... He says to Saavi,

— Saavi baara, tum apni mam ko samjhao... Yeah jo apne aap ko superwoman samajhti hai yeah samajhna bandh kare... Or Isha, plzz ajj dabai thik se lena... Mein khana bhi bana chuka hu... Table pe hai, kha lena... Or saab karke call karna... Mujhe tumpe bilkul bharosa nahi hai. Tum apna khayal nahi rakhti.

— Mein mam ko khana khilake, dabai deke phir jaungi...

— Tumlog aisa kar rahe ho laag raha hai mein bacchi hu! Arre baba, mein thik hu.

— Ha woh to dikh raha hai...

— Saavi, ek baat sacchi bolna... College mein mujhe or Shantanu ko lekar kuch gossip ho rahi hai haina?

Saavi stays quite for some time... Then replies,

— Ha, matlab thoda... But aap sochiye matt, mein or Shantanu sir saab handel kar lenge... Aap baas rest kijiye...

— Ha na, ek hafte doctor college jaane se maana kiya hai...

— Sahi kiya... Aap to chutti leti nahi...

Saavi's phone rings... Saavi leaves the room... Shantanu says,

— Mein bhi chalta hu... Good Night...

He was leaving but Isha stops him by holding his hand...

— Shantanu, Thank you... Itna kuch karne ke liye...

— Its Ok... Bye...

Shantanu leaves the room. Little did he knew that Isha's smile slightly faded when he left...

To be continued... ❤️

This version of the story is mine... This story is not related to ghum hai kisike pyaar mein... I used used the characters name and some informations...

Do like, comment and share...

With love
Dibyasha ❤️