izhaar

Listen the corus part when Isha and Shantanu's scene begins.)

Today, its Holi. Isha was sleeping when her phone rang. She woke up and saw that Shantanu was calling.

— Hello! ( in a sleepy voice )

— Isha, tum abhi bhi so rahi ho?

— Kaal der raat taak kaam kar rahi thi, isiliye. Bolo tum.

— Kya bolo... Ajj Holi hai vul gayi? Aaogi naa.

Now Isha remembered that She was invited in Holi party organized by Shantanu's conplex.

— Shantanu, tumhe to pata hai mujhe public gatherings utne pasand nahi.

— Isha plzz... Waise bhi Holi ke din bhi tum ghar mein baithi rahogi! Zyada rang nahi lagaya jayega... But aajao. Saab puch rahe hai tumhare baare mein.

— But.

— No excuse... Mein aaraha hu lene.

— Okayyy!

Isha hanged up the call and pulled herself to get fresh.

****************
Shantanu was scrolling Instagram when Isha came. He was mesmerized to see her in white salwaar embroidered with red.

— Chalo...

— Tum bohot sundar laag rahi ho.

— Thanks. Abb chalo.

Though Isha was blushing hard, but she managed to cover it. They got in the car and went away.

After reaching the place, Isha got uncomfortable. Shantanu parked the car and was going in when Isha grabbed his kurta...

— Kya hua?

— Yeha itne log hai... Mujhe ajeeb lagta hai.

— Isha, yeha koi anjaan nahi hai. Mere family se tum mili ho. Anjaan kaise?

— woh...

— Mein hu... Chalo.

Shantanu gave Isha confidence. But little did she knew that this holi will make her life go upside down.

— Shantanu Isha ko lekar aagaya. Chalo, suru karte hai.

Akkasaheb said. After that everyone prayed to Ganapati bappa... Then started to play holi. Isha never played Holi like this. The women of Bhosle fam loved Isha so much. Everyone coloured her. Isha was an introvert so after sometime she stood in a side and saw everyone playing. Her eyes were constantly searching for Shantanu but she was unable to find him. Suddenly a hand grabbed her waist and pulled her back... She was about to scream when another hand stopped her of the same man...

— What the hell is th...

Isha stopepd as she saw Shantanu holding her tightly with himself. Isha was surprised...

— Aise kon khichta hai! Pagal ho tum. Darr gayi thi mein. Bapre!

— Tumne mere pehele rang kaise lagaya?

Isha now for the first time saw Shantanu in such an angry mode.

— Are, saab laga rahe the isiliye. Tumne kyu nahi lagaya?

— Tumhare liye!

— Kyaa... Kyu?

— Tumhe nahi pata? ( In a deep voice )

Isha blushed. She could sense that something very good was going to happen with her. Maybe her dream was going to fulfill.

— Pa... Pata hota to puchti hi kyu! Chodo mujhe, jaane do Shantanu.

As soon as Isha said these she felt Shantanu's grip on her waist became more tight... She was so close to Shantanu that she could feel his heartbeat too. Though both of them knew that the other one's heart was beating faster than anything.

— Tum or tumhari zidd... Koi nahi, Shantanu Bhosle saab sambhal lega.

And after telling these, Shantanu took his face near Isha's ears. He said clearly,

— I love you Isha! Meri zindagi ki peheli or akkhri pyaar ho tum! I love you Jaan e jahan! ❤️

Isha shivered... Her hands grabbed Shantanu's coller tightly. Her eyes were close. This was it. For the past few days she wanted to hear this so much. Its a gift from god maybe. Isha knnw that from today holi will always be a special festival for her.

— Bolo Isha, pyaar karti ho mujhse?

Isha opened her eyes. Shantanu was soo close to her... Isha took gulaal from the nearby plate placed on a table and coloured Shantanu's face. Then went near his ears and mummered,

— I lo... I love you Shantanu! ✨

Shantanu smiled. Isha's eyes were still close... Shantanu rubbed his coloured cheek with Isha's... Isha placed her head on Shantanu's chest. Shantanu grabbed her so tight that Isha was sure that she was in safe hands. This man is now all her, only her... Isha ki Shantanu and Shantanu ki Jaan e jahan!

****************************
Yash was looking for Isha. But he was unable to find her so he focused on family. After sometime he saw Shantanu and Isha coming from a side. They looked something else then the regular days. Yash noticed that Isha was blushing hard. Yash knew that something was very wrong.

"Kahi Shantanu and Isha ke beech kuch chal to nahi raha hai! Nahi nahi, Isha ki standard high hai. Woh kabhi Shantanu jaisa sadharan ladke se pyaar nahi karegi. Waise bhi ajj ke baad Isha meri hi hogi. Ek bar yeah ha bolde... Waise bhi Yash ko mana nahi kar payegi. "

Yasha was dashing. He lokked young then his age. He was sure that Isha would accept his love confession and will always be her mistress.

It was one pm. Isha was playing holi when she noticed that her phone was switched off due to charge issues. Isha came to Shantanu.

— Shantanu, mere phone mein charge nahi hai. Mujhe ghar jaana hoga.

— Abhi matt jao... Flat mein mera charger hai, waha se karlo. Mein chalu?

— Umm... Nahi. Mein kar lungi.

Isha went to flat alone. Yash was looking for a chance like this. He also went after sometime.

To be continued.... ❤️
This was a big part... But eksaath saabka maja nahi aayega. Kaal ek or part aayega...

Do vote and comment...

With love,
Dibyasha... ❤️✨