5. ACHYUTA CAPTURED

Siyali brings Chandrakanta a bitter medicine. So Chandrakanta asks Siyali to drink the medicine, but before Siyali can drink, her parents came and Balakumaran asked why Tara has not recovered yet. Then her mother asks to drink the medicine.

Having no other choice she takes a sip and a drop of tear falls down and Balakumaran asks his daughter why she is crying and she says that the medicine is bitter. Chandrakanta's father says that he will add some sugar to make it sweet but her mother Shyamala says that they can't simply add anything to a doctor's prescription and a bitter medicine helps in faster recovery.

Before Chandrakanta can drink, Lakshmi Wadiyar cries were heard (obviously fake cries).. A show starts and Lakshmi starts her acting saying that how helpless she is that she can't help her brother Achyuta and her son Balakumaran is also paying no attention and she needs to die if she can't help her brother.

Her parents left and Chandrakanta and Siyali were seeing the show from the top of the balcony hiding themselves.

'Meri dadi akele hi pradarshini (show) kar sakti hai.. Bas ek rangmanch (stage) ki kami hai..' Chandrakanta says and both the girls laugh.

Lakshmi says that if Balakumaran doesn't do anything then she will jump into a well.

'Par vo tho bahut chota kua (well) hai usme aap khud nahi sakti..' Balakumaran comments.

'Ha tho.. Tho mai apna sar deewaar mei phod dungi..' Lakshmi says and then she asks Varunmala to hold her and not to allow her to really bang her head but due to Varunmala's mistake, Lakshmi's head gets banged by the wall a bit and then she cries.

Balakumaran tries his best to make his mother understand that arnament embezzlement (yudhsamagri ka nakli samagriyon se adla badli karna) is a crime but her mother couldn't understand him. She says that she will go to high court and tell everyone that he is an unfilial son (nalayak putr).. Shyamala then says that being an unfilial son is a crime and one can get beheaded for this.

Balakumaran then says that she can go and tell everyone that he is an unfilial son. He will just get his head beheaded and let her mother to be in peace by saving her brother. Lakshmi being a mother can't do that so she cries for her brother. Shyamala notices that Chandrakanta and Siyali were peeping, so she goes upstairs.

'Tumhara dekhna hogaya ya abhi bhi kuch sesh (remaining) hai dekhne ko..?' Shyamala asks.

'Abhi tho pradarshini ka aarambh hua hai..' Chandrakanta says but Siyali already saw Shyamala there so she coughs slightly and Chandrakanta sees who the person is.

'Mai bas saans lene ke liye bahar aayi thi..' Chandrakanta said.

'Bahar bahut thand hai, jaake vishram karo.. Anyatha tumhara swasth bigad jaayega..' Shyamala said and Chandrakanta said ok. Shyamala left and Chandrakanta sighed but then her mother turned back and they both left to their room.

On the other hand in prison, Achyuta was locked up and he was hearing screams of people saying that they will confess the truth. He was so afraid. Nakush came and took Achyuta outside. He saw a man being dragged with blood on his legs below the knees.

'Yeh tho kuch bhi nahi hai.. Vaise us aadmi ne hume asatya kaha shrimant ke mukh pe (lied to Viru's face).. Shrimant hai buddhimaan, tho unhe gyaat (knew) hogaya ki yeh tho asatya hai tho dhand swarup (as a punishment) mei uski chapni (knee cap) ko nikal diya hai..' Nakush said.

'Kya tatpary hai aapka..?' Achyuta asked.

'Uske chapni (knee cap) ko chaaku se ghayal kiya aur use bahar nikal diya..' Nakush said and Achyuta asked him to stop.

'Yeh tho phir bhi keval chota dhand hai.. Pehle ek aadmi tha jo maun tha, use sees daatu (lead metal) ka dhand mila.. Pehle aankhon mei ched karke phir aankhon mei sees daatu bhar dete hai..' Nakush said and Achyuta was too afraid. Nakush asked to open the gate. The gate opened and Virendra was sitting infront.

Achyuta asks Virendra to be merciful as he is innocent and Virendra replies that he hates liars the most, he despises them and kills them. Since he has the accounts of the fabric store he raided, Achyuta can't lie to him anymore and then Achyuta tells that he will confess the truth.

Chandrakanta's parents bring a women and she says to Lakshmi Wadiyar that Balakumaran saved her by keeping his life in danger when soldiers surrounded her and he has so many injuries on his body, all because of the duplicate weapons. Lakshmi Wadiyar then realises after seeing her son's injuries that what her brother did was wrong.

She then realises that her brother Achyuta's wife is cunning and she says that Balakumaran's idea is good (the idea of himself getting beheaded). Lakshmi gets angry and she slaps Achyuta's wife.

Lakshmi then doesn't feel like eating, so she was in her room all day. At night, Balakumaran goes to his room and talks with his mother and he says that her mother is lonely and she needs to remarry. Lakshmi gets angry and she beats her son, but he said so to lighten her mother's heart and make her happy.

Chandrakanta listens to their talk and says that her dad doesn't see that her mother is so clever and she is making him obey her. Shyamala who came there listened to what Tara said and asked her to forward her hand. Chandrakanta forwards her hand and gets beaten by her mother.

Madhurima who came along with Shyamala asked Chandrakanta that she misunderstood her mother and leaves from there. Siyali asks Chandrakanta to not be sad while she replies..

"Mai kyun udaas rahu..? Mata mere baare mei kya vichar (think) karti hai ab mujhe koi farak nahi padta.. Mata ka pyaar aur putri ka dharm nista (filial peity) mere jeevan mei kabhi nahi the.. Aur kyunki vo kabhi mere jeevan mei the hi nahi tho mujhe unhe khokar udaas hone ka avasyakta (need) nahi hai..' Chandrakanta said but her eyes were filled with tears. (Not completely but almost a half drop or so)..

Shyamala was in her room and then she remembers that she went there to take measures of her daughter so that she can give her daughter better clothes but unfortunately she had to beat her to discipline her.

______________________________________

A/N : Jisko filial peity ya putri ka dharm nista samajh nahi aaya, yeh uske liye hai..

Chandrakanta 15 years ke baad apne parents se milte hai for the first time, so as a daughter jo responsibility hoti hai usne kabhi nibhaya nahi aur na hi use kabhi maa ka pyaar mila.. Tho vo keh rahi thi ki uske life mei maa ka pyaar aur ek daughter ka responsibility jo hota hai uske life mei kabhi exist nahi karte hai tho use unhe khone ke kaaran udaas hone ki zaroorat nahi hai..