11. FIRST TIME SEEING YOU

'Hume jisne sandesh diya usne bataya ki Wadiyar pariwar ki badi kumari jo hai vo sistatha (elegant) se vyavhar karti hai.. Aur choti kumari jo hai vo unke bilkul viprit (opposite) hai..' Das said.

'Jo bandaron ke tarah uchal khud kar rahi hai na vo hi choti kumari hai..' He added. Virendra looked at her as if he was totally attracted towards her. She kept smiling looking at the lanterns.  She then visits a shop where dolls were kept.

Her father asked whether she wanted to buy them but she said that she can make them by herself. Later, her mother picked a hair clip for her cousin, Sharda but she was totally ignored, so she went to a restaurant near by. The restaurant was named, "Vyom jalpangruh.." (*Remember this place*)

'Yeh kandil (lantern) kitne ka hai..?' Chandrakanta asked. The shopkeeper's servant told her that those lanterns are not for sale but if she wants the lantern, she need to solve the riddles on the lanterns.

'Isme kya abhiruchi (interest) hai..?' She said and then Champa Gadhavi says that she doesn't find it fun because she isn't a knowledgeable person. She then asks Tej Ahluwalia to solve the riddle but he says he doesn't know the answer.

Just then, the shopkeeper's servant told the people that Prithvi Vallabh can solve every riddle. People got excited because he is handsome as well as a knowledgeable person.

Prithvi Vallabh solves the riddles and Chandrakanta is amazed by his knowledge. So she asks who Prithvi Vallabh is but gets mocked by the people around saying that she is an uneducated person and that's why she didn't hear of such a scholar.

Champa gets angry because Tej couldn't solve the riddle of her favourite lantern and they lost the lantern. Tej belittles himself and talks greatly about Prithvi Vallabh which makes Champa mad.

Prithvi Vallabh then gives a riddle to the people and asks them to solve the riddle. The shopkeeper of the restaurant tells that if anybody solves the riddle, they will get a bottle of a very famous soup which Chandrakanta likes.

The shopkeeper, none other than Vyom tells about the riddle. They gave the diameter of a well and have a small scale and they have to measure the depth of the well with that small scale. Champa says that's impossible while Chandrakanta says that she can solve the puzzle.

'Peheli tho vahi nahi suljha payega jo agyaani  hai.. Gyaani ke liye tho aise paheliyon mei bada anand aata hai.. Ab hato bhi mere marg se..' Chandrakanta smirked and slightly pushed Champa aside. Tej was attracted towards Chandrakanta with whatever she said while Champa was pissed.

Chandrakanta solves the riddle correctly impressing both Prithvi Vallabh and Tej Ahluwalia at the same time. Champa leaves as she was pissed and everyone there praised Chandrakanta for her correct answer.

Champa was about to fall when a guy catches her. Das comes near Virendra and informs him that the person they are waiting for has came and Das asked to guess the person.

'RAJKUMAR SIDDHSEN..' Virendra guesses correct while Das was surprised and he asks how he guessed the right answer.

Virendra then explains that Kaalberu got rich all of a sudden and no body knew how he got rich. Virendra said that Kaalberu belonged to Chunargadh and only the powerful can erase his past so easily and only Prince Siddhsen is an official and is in the capital now.

Das informs that Prince Siddhsen is in Vyom jalpangruh, so they leave. Virendra was riding a horse and a maid of Princess Jaganmohini come to Virendra and asks to rescue her as she fell in a lake. Virendra at first refuses to help but then the maid says that she is the only granddaughter of Viswadutt and the emperor will blame Virendra if he learns truth.

Everyone leaves and only Tej and Chandrakanta were at the restaurant as she was waiting for her bottle of soup. She turns back and looks at Tej, he smiles while she greets him while he greeted him back. Tej realises everyone left and he also leaves while she sighs.

Prithvi Vallabh calls her and he throws an embroided bag (it's a marriage proposal but she doesn't know that).. He was about to tell her that the embroided bag.. Someone shouts that someone fell in the water.. Chandrakanta hears the shout and she returns the bag to him and goes out to have a look.

A few men around Prithvi Vallabh mocks him saying that who would have taught that a marrige proposal done by Prithvi Vallabh would get rejected. A man says that the girl is special, everyone leaves and Prithvi Vallabh smiles.

'Koi rajkumari ki raksha karo

'Koi rajkumari ki raksha karo..' People yell trying to save the Princess. Virendra Singh was on the horse passing through the bridge when Princess Jaganmohini asks to help her. Chandrakanta who came there noticed that a lot of mud is coming to the surface and she understands that the lake is not too deep.

Chandrakanta goes to a corner and kicks a man without anybody's notice. He turns back and asks the people who kicked him. Princess Jaganmohini's plan failed, Virendra looked at the corner from where the man fell and he saw Chandrakanta smiling, so he knew what happened.

Someone shouts that Vyom Jalpangruh is on fire, so Chandrakanta leaves there as she left her favourite soup. Virendra who noticed went through the bridge.

Everyone was running here and there and someone pushed Chandrakanta and she was near the fire. The lanterns which hanged on a few sticks were about to fall on Chandrakanta when Virendra came to her rescue and lifted her up in his arms and twirled her and took her out to a safe place.

Chandrakanta couldn't see his face clearly as the brightness of fire was more and she could barely see his blur face. Virendra put her down and left from there.

Balakumaran finally came there after Virendra left and asked Chandrakanta whether she is fine or not. She says that she is fine and looks at Virendra who went near his bodyguards.

______________________________________

Guys, pls ek baar main character sketch jaake padh lijiye, vaha maine kuch words add kiye bas 7-8 honge unhe yaad kar lena aur neeche bataye hue characters ko dekh lena b'coz maine unka pictures change kiya..

Characters sirf vahi log dekhe jo story ko characters ke saath imagine kar rahe hai or else you can leave but jo shabdh maine bataye hai vo yaad kar lena because mai har chapter mei mention nahi karungi kyunki vo kam se kam 10-15 baar un shabdon ko use kiya hai..