John Dory

This is all fully head-canon, i believe JD actually has no feelings 😁 also i have not watched TBT so no talking/commenting anything about spoiler please!
***
**
*
⬇️

Pre-Trolls Band Together

He heard the news. He was in a bounty hunters diner when he heard about all genres of Trolls uniting, the meal had already been gobbled and John took a gulp of his drink, he gotta go...a vehicle company called for his help on assembling their new engine at noon and booked him for the rest of the day to do the test drive. The torquise trolls was about to fish out his keys and walk away when the guy on tv said a familiar name, reporting about the Trolls being united.

"Hey kid, can you turn the sound up?" He asked the waiter, "Sure thing" the younger troll shrugged.

"Yes Nancy! Queen Barb of Rock and the other leaders are now going in for more negotiations" the tv shot shows the leaders entering a room and amongst them a blue young pop troll following the seems to be recent Queen of Pop Trolls.

"Ohh i know that troll! I met Queen Barb like a week ago...helped her with the machineries and stuff ready to get her for a big tour she said heheh, you see that broke guitar with colorless strings right there? I made and assembled that!"

"Wow, you make guitars?" Asked the young waiter enthusiastically "To be honest you don't look like a guy who does a lot of music but here we are!"

"Yeah i understand, my outfit doesn't show like one and i smell like motor oil but i was quite a musician back then!"

"Cool! Have you ever joined a band? I'm currently practicing with my friends in my grandma's garage"

John smiled and squinted his eyes for a second to peek at the name tag of the teen in front of him "Well that's a story for another time but i really gotta go to work now...errr Lime is it? Thanks for the chat kid"

"You're welcome sir!" Said Lime taking the tip from John and quickly put them in his pocket.

While John stood up and walk on his way out he overheard a table of bounty hunters in the restaurant talking.

"Heh! Look at that blue kid with green vest on tv, you know what he reminds me of? The worldwide famous boyband, BroZone!" The others nodded agreeing "Yea! My brother had a huuuge crush on them back then he put their posters EVERYWHERE i think i saw this Floyd guy wearing a similar green vest" another troll replied "And the kid is sorta blue too! Exactly like all BroZone members heheh!"

Curious, the ex boyband took another look at the tv. There he is, a young blue troll with green vest chatting between the Queen of Pop and Queen of Rock on the background while the reporter interview a random funk troll asking their opinion about the new unity.

"THATS HIM!" John jumped onto the bounty hunters table "THANK YOU" he hugged one of the troll before chugging whatever glass of drink and runs out of the diner.

"HEY!! THATS MY JUICE!"

________________________

"RHONDA! RHONDA!" John wheezed out of breath "HE'S ALIVE! I mean of course he's alive...but HE'S AN ADULT NOW...AND HE WEAR PANTS! REAL PANTS!!!"

The vehicle looking creature just lazily side eye her driver, at this point she's just so used to whatever shenanigans John have.

"AND HE ALREADY GOT ALL OF HIS TEETH AND ALSO NORMAL HEAD SIZE, OH MY GO- HIS VOICE! IT MUST'VE CHANGED TOO!!! HE'S ALWAYS BEEN ONE OF THE BEST SINGER SO HIS VOICE MUST SOUND LIKE AN (adult) ANGEL NOW!!"