Authors Note:Y/n the Succupire's Powers

(A/n:These are all Y/n's powers and when she's Melissa,her powers are the same as Meliodas'.She also has the regular succubus powers to go in dreams.Y/n has wings,horns,pointy ears,long nails,a long tongue,and tail,but because she gave most of her power to the druids,her breast and butt are the only feature that remain in that form.)

Succupire's Light of Darkness:A illuminating crystal of darkness forms in the shape of a purple flower with a black levitating spade in the middle.Very dull light.

-Illuminating Beam:The flower shoots a concentrated string of darkness.

Succupire's Dance:A dance with defense and offense by magic.Just the sight can rupture your eyes.

Succupire's Waltz:A two person dance.Only works when under Love or Like.

Tarousal:She puts magic into her tail,attacks you magically without you feeling it.

Harousal:She puts magic into her horns,stabs you magically without you feeling it.

Trisect:She uses her nails to to a physical-from-far-away attack.Has to be in a 6 foot radius.

-Insect:She stabs herself to get the opponent behind her.Heals quickly.

Tempt:She makes her opponent needy for her alone.Weak.

Lust:She sexually arouses her opponent for her alone.Strong.

Like:Her opponent becomes her temporary slave,once it wears off,they may hate her.

Love:Her opponent is her slave until she decides to release them.

Live:She can use this to release her opponent from Like and Love,they might hate her,however.

Lose:If her opponent is a virgin,she takes their virginity without fucking them.

Bloodfest:The blood of anyone in a 10 meter radius is drained into her stomach,too many people can lead to immobility.

Shapeshift:She turns into her opponent,but they might resist or stay awake,leading to two of that person.

FemShift:She turns into a female version of her opponent,but they might resist or stay awake,leading to a male and female of her opponent.

Loved One:She shapeshifts into your loved one.She only uses this if the <Male!> she wants to fuck is stubborn.

Fade:She slightly turns back into herself to use her old powers.Depending on how much,her appearance may change as well.

Mend:She fixes organs and such with her tail.

Succupire's Bloodlust:She seduces her opponent and then drains them of their blood.

Suction:She sucks the blood out her opponent and into her.Throw up may be inside too.

Bloody Bite:Once she bites you,she won't need to suck,it willingly goes to her.

Bite of Mind:Once she bites you,she can go into your mindset physically.

Bloody Nebula:The blood is sucked out you,and formed into arrows or daggers to attack.Some are formed into spikes on her body.All this while pulling you into her by force.

Blood Bat:She turns into a bat.She may carry deadly illnesses.

Focus:Makes you forget about everything but her and make her pleasureful.Only in the moment though.

Succubus' Allure:Allure of a succubus.

Vampire's Allure:Allure of a vampire.

Succupire's Allure:Mixed heavy allure of a succubus and vampire.