Attack In Hospital

Shouta came back at exactly 2:00 P.M.

He was in fact hurt,just like his husband had feared.

The blonde was not happy to see his husband hurts,but he was glad he came back alive.

Hitoshi was awake an hour ago,he ate a pancake and cried,probably thinking about Izuku. He dissociated again after 30 minutes of being awake.

Hizashi hears a hiss from his husband.

"This wouldn't happened if you didn't went on patrol in daylight earlier." Hizashi scolds his husband,tightening the bandage on Shouta's arm.

"Or rather,this wouldn't happened if you didn't went to patrol at all." He huffs.

"I know,but I -"

"Need something to distract yourself from grieving."Hizashi finishes for him.

"... Yes."

He sighs."Thought so."

"We should get a doctor to get you check up to see if there's hidden injuries."

Shouta shakes his head."Nothing's broken or needed stitches,Zashi."

"Yeah,right.I'll go get a doctor."

Before Shouta could reply,his husband is already out the door.

Shouta groans.

.
.
.
.
.
After getting a checked up,Shouta is now a patient in the hospital.

He had 2 broken ribs,a sprained leg,a deep cut  on his leg(which Hizashi missed because Shouta was wearing all black.)and a few cuts on both his arms.

Shouta stares at the hospital ceiling.

"Nothing's broken,he says." Hizashi huffs out,annoyed and you guess it,not pleased to found his husband hiding his injuries from him.

Shouta groans."I want coffee."

"Too bad.You'll only be having 2 cups a day,and you already drank 2 cups of it today."

"Shit.You must be happy then?"

"Yeah,cause now you and our son are going to sleep."

Shouta looks at his son."...how long has he been like this?"

Hizashi's expression turns sour,his eyes glassy."3 hours,almost 4 ."

Shouta frowns."How do we deal with this?"

"I...I don't know. It,I really hope that he won't pull away from us or anyone around him. I really don't want him to turn out like us back then"

Shouta agrees."Neither do I."

"He's too young to feel like this.To know grief .I know it's a part of life but I don't want him to know that feeling until he's older."

Shouta takes his husband's hand in his hand. Hizashi cries,holding his hand. Shouta lets his head fall onto the pillow.

It was silent in the room except for Hizashi's soft crying.

It was then,they heard a sound from Hitoshi.

Hizashi quickly wipes his tears away and went to his son.

Shouta wanted to, but a glare from his husband has him staying on where he is.

"Hitoshi?"

"Pa?"

Hizashi slowly hugs him as to not startle him.

"We're so glad you're awake,kiddo."

"I was asleep?"

Shouta snorts.  Hitoshi turns his attention to him. "No,you dissociated,badly."