Dragon User

The Battle Spirits Warring States era is on rise. The Institution of Battle Spirits Administration (IBSA) has at least created a virtual system for spirits to battle in 3D. Thanks to this, the popularity of Battle Spirits has erupted all over the nation. All over, rivalries like that of "local warlords" have broken out between champion battlers. The battlers have but one objective, reach the top in Battle Spirits... Therefore unifying the nation.

Now, the unification of this world will be risked with Battle Spirits. In the story of heated battle between champions, who in charge through this world of war. Without they notice it, the "Master of Dragon Spirits" will soon make an appearance where it will shock the entire nation.

(Japan)
(Airport)

At the airport in one of the city in Japan, the place are filled with people like usual

At the airport in one of the city in Japan, the place are filled with people like usual. Going in and out of the nation. Then a plane landed on the landing way before stopped when reach the landing zone.

(Main Lobby)

There are a lot of people walking around the area, the staff are working in their daily basis and the people are going in and out of the place. Among the crowd, there is one particular teenage boy who just arrived in the country.

???: Finally... After two years, I'm finally back here.

He keep walking through the crowd and head for the door way.

(Outside)

The boy walk out of the building and look around, seeing people all over the place. He take a deep breath and exhale the air, before look up into the sky with a smirk.

???: Japan! Your Dragon General is back, and ready for the challenge ahead!!

He start making his way out of the airport zone, and head for the train station not far ahead. As part of the scene shows the boy's shadow. At first, it appear to be normal, before the shadow extended and form a large dragon like shadow.

(Kantou)

Kantou is one of the nine prime area in Japan, and one of the hot spot where Battle Spirits held. And currently, the area are being controlled by two powerful battlers that split it into west and east side.

(Musashi)

This is one of the main city in Kantou area, and where Battle Spirits in Kantou area the most heated. And currently, there is one particular red attribute Battle Spirits battler who stationed in this city. He is the one who beaten three top battlers in Musashi, the man with a burning soul.