The Sword Hero

Shinmen Akio against Gunjou Souun, with Akio won the match against Souun with such precise and successful victory. While Souun vow to battle and defeat Akio when they will have a rematch, Akio will soon be facing the third battler who rule over the West Musashi, and known as Musashi's strongest green battler. The master of green attribute, the green captain, Horyukuin Kanetsugu.

(Shrine)

At his shrine, a green haired muscular young man is meditating while facing the word "love" in kanji written at the wall.

《Houryoukuin Kanetsugu》 《19 Years Old》 《Green S-Class Battler》

《19 Years Old》
《Green S-Class Battler》

He refer himself as the man of love, the one who fought for the peace of Musashi. He have control of the West Musashi, and have been clashing with Toshi who control the East Musashi for years.

Kanetsugu: *in mind* Shinmen Akio... Not just Toshiie, but Souun too. The one who called as the Dragon General and have an outstanding skill as a battler. He is a worthy opponent for me.

He open his eyes and look at this card deck on the floor.

Kanetsugu: It is time for me to challenge him, and prove that my love for Battle Spirits is stronger than anyone!

(Morning)
(Stadium)

At the stadium, the people are having their own time like usual. And at the battle area, Akio and Sasuke are having a battle.

(Battle Area)

The battle have already near half way.

《5th Turn》
《Akio's Life: 5》
《Sasuke's Life: 3》

It is Sasuke's turn. He take a core from the void, refresh his spirits and take the cores from the Trash, before draw a card. Sasuke look at his field and Akio's field. On his field, there's Bladra and Ashigaru Raptor.

《Bladra - Lv1: BP 1000》