moving day!

I woke up to my alarm going off I turned over and turned it off. It was 5:30 am ik its really early but I needed to finish getting ready to leave, I got up walked to my bathroom to shower. I got out of the shower and checked the time its already 6 i hurry to dry off and blow dry my hair. i put on light makeup like mascara and lip gloss. My bag was sitting on my bathroom counter i put my makeup in the bag with my blow dryer. Next thing i knew my brother was running into my room yelling at me to get up but seen I was already up and got mad. 

My brother Liam said, "we're leaving in 30 minutes so get your shit together."

I look at him and said, "AT SIX THIRTY IN THE MORNING!"

Liam "no dumbass at seven it's six thirty."

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time bc I never really believe Liam I seen it was 6:30 I. I got my bag put my shoes on then went downstairs and seen my mom in the kitchen. I didn't see my dad anywhere but he probably getting gas. since we are driving to Boston which I don't want to but its's the best for my parent's jobs. Mom had all of our water bottles filled and had a shake for me bc she knows early morning aren't my thing. i then heard my dad coming in the door saying we need to go now. I ran upstairs to see if i have everything then went to Liam's room to make sure he turned off his lights which he did for once. I got in the way back of our van i always get the back if i don't drive. then Liam gets middle, and mom and dad get front. i had my blanket and pillow already in the car from last night so i didn't have to worry about it. I got on my phone and went on Instagram to post my byes to my people. i then get a text from my best friend that said to come back as i was a block away from my house. 

couple hours later i was listening to my music really loud so i couldn't hear my brother complain that he is hungry every 5 minute. until i got a shoe thrown at my head.

"Ow, bitch" I said taking my air pods out 

"Language y/n m/n " mom yelled at me 

"Sorry mom, tell Liam not to throw a shoe at my head then he could have texted me." i say. 

when i looked outside bc i didn't want to hear mom complain that i need to be nicer to Liam. i seen we were at burger king. dad got what i usually get then got everyone else. i got my food first then Liam then parents i checked the time it was already 1:30pm so only 13 more hours until we get to Boston. i texted one of my friends that lives in Boston to see what he was doing bc he doesn't know im moving there. he texted me earlier bc i turned my location off for him so it could be a surprise. he was just going to hang out with his gf and go to the mall with her. i haven't Noah in i think four years but i call and facetime him every day. i have seen his gf on the phone a couple times, she is really pretty like idk how Noah got with her. they have been dating i think for two years now but i don't really know. all i know is I'm tired as hell from waking up early so i put my air pods back in and fall asleep.  

author speaking- hey sorry if its bad im really not good at writing but i did this just for fun so i might make more.