Part 7

i woke up to not see matt anywhere but his bathroom door is shut so he could be in there. i got up and changed into this.

 i got up and changed into this

i got back on bed just the bathroom door opens to matt standing there looking miserable. i got up to feel matt's head it was sweating hot. he turned around right to the toilet and puked i went right next to him. he sat there tired and sad. i got up to get him water and some medicine. i came back to his room and walked into the bathroom to see him still sitting by the toilet. he looked at me and tried to smile at me. i knelt down next to him  i grabbed his hand he got up we walked to the bed i got in first, so he come lay on me which he did. we stayed there for a while until matt got up and ran to the bathroom. i walked into the bathroom to see him sitting there. i just sat down and opened my arms for matt to fall right in to. which he did we just sat here instead of going back to the bed. the floor was harder but i was fine with it. it was probably an hour of us sitting there on the floor. matt did get up a couple times to puke. matt then got up and walked to his bed i got up and seen him lying down. i got out of his room and went to the kitchen to see nick and Chris talking. i got to the toaster and made some toast for matt. 

"y are you making toast?" nick asked.

"Matt is sick and he is hungry."

"Matt is sick?" Chris said

"She just said that dumbass" nick said

"ya i woke up to him puking."

the toast is done and i put butter on it then left back to matt's room. he was just sitting in his bed looking at me when i came in. he smiled then took the toast, i sat next to him on the bed on my phone. i felt matt fall on me i looked down to see him asleep on my lap. i put my phone down and lied down and moved him up on my chest. and nick came in a took a picture.

"You better send me that nick

"You better send me that nick."

" i will"

"Good now what do you want."

"i wanted to see how he is but i guess he needs his sleep."

i just lied there with matt sleeping on me. then Laim started to call me. i answered it Laim said he is staying at Noah's again bc they are catching up. i order some food off of door dash. i texted nick to get it for me when it comes. he said no then i told him i got him something then he agreed. it was like thirty mins when matt wakes up sweating, he got up to the bathroom and i could hear him puking again. nick came in with my food when matt walked out of the bathroom. 

"here is your food y/n"

"Thx nick"

"Hey sick boy how you are feeling."

"Like shit don't i look like it?" matt said.

matt did look like shit but also looked hot.  nick left and matt came back to bed i was eating chick-fil-a and matt took a nugget from me. he looked at me and smiled. he layed back down on my stomach.  it was late and matt was still puking. it was 2am when we fell asleep i woke up at 6 bc mom was calling me.