still in the car

i woke up from my nice fucking nap to Liam hitting me. Liam then seen i was up that he stopped. i looked at my phone to see its 9pm and we are at a gas station. so only 6 more hours in this car.  i got out to stretch my legs and get some snacks for the rest of the time, i got back to the car to see mom in the driver sit and dad getting gas Liam in the car in his spot like if he never left. 

an hour later; Liam texted me to play the iPhone games so we wouldn't be so bored.  we first play battle ships and i won then we played darts it was a close game i lost but i really didn't care about it then i just watched some YouTube like Sam and Colby. then it was already 2 am. there was only an hour left and i wanted to get out so i asked if i could drive and mom happily agree. i got out to get in the front and mom just sat in the middle with Liam. i was happy to drive bc Noah was texting me so much that i was getting annoyed. 

"Are we almost there?" Laim asked.

"Yes, we have 15 minutes until we get to the new house." I spoke.

I pulled into the driveway and dad woke up to see I was driving and mom half asleep in the back. i  put the car in park and turned it off and jumped out of the car. Laim ran to the door with his blanket and bag. dad got out and walked to the back but i stopped him and said i can do it because I'm not tired and they all are. so, i got everything out of the car which idc because i need the fresh air to. i go in the house with everything and put it down in our dining room, i think. i got to my room and called Noah to see y he was spamming me. apparently, he just misses me so i told him we could call tomorrow bc i was tired now bc its almost 4. i put my phone in the charger then fell asleep. 

in the morning i could smell something really good so i went downstair to see. it was dad's famous pancakes he makes almost every weekend. i ate a good bit like 4 i think i then ran upstairs to shower and get ready to Suprise Naoh. i texted his mom that i moved to Boston and that i want to suprise Naoh. this what i wore.

i asked if i could take the car which they let me so i got the keys and got in the car to go get ice coffee then to Noah's it was like a 10-minute drive which isn't bad

i asked if i could take the car which they let me so i got the keys and got in the car to go get ice coffee then to Noah's it was like a 10-minute drive which isn't bad. i got to the door to see Maggie "Noah's mom" standing there with a smile on her face. 

"y/n i haven't seen you in so long. how have you been?" she asked me. 

"im good, nice to see you Maggie to feels so long that we haven't seen each other." i said.

i then walked up to Noah's room that is open. he was gaming so i texted him and said good morning, he looked down at his phone then at the picture i took of Maggie and me. he turned to his door to see me standing they he ran to me and hugged me for so long. 

"y/n is this y you turned you location off for me bc if so i love it. how long are you here for?" he asked?

" Noah i live here now and yes that is y i turned it off." i spoke.

we sat on his bed for a couple hours until his gf called  i said he could go hang out with her bc she seemed sad and sounded sick. so, i took Noah to her house then left back home. i got home dropped the keys off and asked to go for a walk to get to see Boston. i put my air pods in and started to walk until i ran into someone...