Part 11

i called matt to come get me from noah house. 10 minutes passed and matt pulled in the drive way. 

"hey matt thx for picking me up"

"ya its fine where you going"

"to yours to take care of nick bc y'all are babies"

"hey we arent babies we just dont want to get sick" chirs said from the back

"wow chris in the back thats a first"

"shut up matt said i had to sit in back"

we got to they house i got out of the car and ran to the door. 

"nick my sick boy im here" i yelled 

"yay y/n your here"

i went to nicks room i felt his head it was really hot. i went to the kitchen to see matt on the counter in my way to grab some soup. 

"move matt you are in my way"

"no im comfortable"

"ok ill get nick to come here to get it."

"no ill move i dont wan tot be sick again" 

i got some soup and started making it when matt came over and sat on the counter next to me. i countined to make the soup. when matt got down and put his head on my shoulder. i got instant butterflies.

"yes matt do you need something"

"no im just bored and this is probably the only time i will get to see you today." 

i finished the soup and matt moved i got a bowl and put the soup in it. i went to nicks room and gave him the soup. he ate the soup which it like took him an hour to finish its like 9 pm now. i was so fucking tired and i made a bed on nicks floor and nick fell alseep already. i got up to put nicks bowl in the sink. i open the door and seen chris running from matt. 

"stop running you two we dont need a sick triplet and the other two hurt"

"sorry 'mom'' chris said and walked away

"sorry y/n but we are bored"

"play Fortine or Mario kart.''

"what are you going to do"

"im tired as hell matt im going to bed nick is already alseep"

and after i said that i went to nicks room and shut the door. i layed down on the bed floor and fell alseep within 20 minutes.