Part 16

when matt and i was done eating some pizza we went back up to my room to grab matts stuff. i walked to his car with him and told him bye. i walked back in the house and dad said we would make a good couple. i rolled my eyes and went upstairs back to my room to see where Liam is he was still at Noah's house which is probably good sents the breakup.  i was on instagram when nick started to call me and answered for a bit then hung up to let him go film and so i can shower. i turned my speaker on and put one of my best friends playlist. i was jamming out when i heard a knock on my bathroom door.

y/n "yes who is it"

y/d "sweetheart i am going to go get your mom and brother i will back in like an hour."

y/n "ok"

i got in the showering singing my lungs out since i was the only one home. i got out of the shower when i heard the car pull into the driveway. i went to my closet to grab some clothes for the night. then i grabbed one of my bags from my top self of my closet. i was grabbing some clothes when liam came running into my run.

liam "y/n come downstairs dad and mom have a surpise for you"

y/n "ok ill be down in a minute"

i went downstairs to see my parents in the kitchen.

y/n "you guys whated me?"

parents "yes we did"

my dad came up to me with something in his hands. he out his hand up and i seen keys hanging from his fingers. i looked at him with shock.

y/n "no you didnt"

y/d "y/n we got you your dream car"

y/n "really you didnt have to"

i went outside to see my parents car then right behind it was my car.