not going home

Laim and i got to the Sturniolo house and nick was at the door waiting for us. we got inside and Laim went to see Chris to meet him so i didn't care. i went to nick's room with him and shut the door and then i just started to tell nick about my past. no one knows about Liam and me past except Noah and his mom. i trust nick a lot already with meeting him just 8 hours ago. 

in the past i was 12 and Liam was 9 and our older brother Max was 14 i really don't think of him anymore bc he never thought of us as family. mom came home black out drunk and started to hit Liam and i was trying to protect he so he didn't get as hurt. mom just started punching and kicking me for hours until dad came home to stop it. Max was home and just watched mom hit me for hours he was just laughing. 

after i told nick about it all he got up and hugged me and i just started to cry bc i haven't fell this much love in so long. there was a knock at the door and it was matt.

"hey umm y/n right can i talk to you for a minute?" matt asked

"ya sure" i spoke 

we went into matts room and he asked me if i was ok bc he could here some of the things i was telling nick. i just shock my head and layed on matts bed. matt was sitting in his gaming chair and i was on the bed. he asked if you come sit by me and i said yes he sat down next to me and i just fall right on him about to cry again. he held me there probably for an hour. 

"matt"

"yes y/n"

"y are you being so nice rn to me"

"bc you are nice and im trying to be here for you so you can talk to me and nick"

i sat up from laying on matt and went to check my phone to see a miss call from Noah and 5 missed calls and 25 texts from mom. i called Noah first bc i didn't what to deal with mom rn. Noah answered and asked where i was bc he came to my house and i wasn't there and my mom thought i was hanging out with Noah. then i hung up on Noah and looked at matt.

"I'm not ready from this call you will probably hear it."

"What call?"

"To my mom she called me 5 times and texted me 25 times"

matt just looked at me and sat back and open his arms for me to sit in it for comfort. i called mom and she answered me yelling that i needed to be at home bc i don't have friends then telling me im a hoe. i was getting a little scared bc i could hear glass breaking. i think matt can see im getting scared bc he tightens his grip on me i was shaking. i just hung up on my mom still yelling at me. 

"y/n its ok you can stay here as long as you want."

"i wish i could but Liam would need to get stuff and i would to but i dont want my dad to deal with this by his self."

"i can take you to get some stuff for tonight at least" 

"ok my dad should be hone soon so Liam could stay there." 

i spent time to get to know matt more until i got a text from dad that asked where we are. i told him we will be home soon. and that im staying the night at a friend's bc of mom. matt took us to the house i told him he could come in if he whats which he did. mom was no way to be seen i was scared dad was on the couch eating something. Liam ran to his room i walked to mine with matt right behind me which i was happy bc mom was sitting on my bed angry. she looked at me and started to get up she was right in my face when she tried to hit me but matt got in front of me so i wouldn't get hurt.  mom got so mad that she walked out downstairs to her room. i went to get my bag to fill it up to stay the night with matt. i finally got everything in my bag. we left the house to get in the car and my mom came yelling at me when i was getting in the car. matt drove off and i just sat there in silents.  when we got to their house i unblocked when matt put his hand on my thigh. i looked at his hand then i looked at him i got butterfliers in my stomach. 

"do you what to sleep in my room or nick's?"

"umm yours if you dont mind"

"idc y/n you can i can just sleep on my couch or floor"

"or the bed?"

matt doesn't say anything he just looked at me the got out of the car and i did to.  i was just sitting in matts room on his bed when he was gaming i was facetiming Noah.

"Fuck bro he's fucking camping" matt said yelling 

"Wtf was the y/n" Noah asked 

"Oh, it's just matt playing his game" i send 

"Matt? you already have a friend here"

"yep, nick and matt and chris"

"Wait the Sturniolo triplets?"

"ya i was walking today and bumped into nick"

i was talking to Noah for 3 hours when matt got off his game and jumped right next to me on the bed. it was like 10pm now i was tired and matt looked like it to. i put my phone down when matt opened his arms for me to cuddle into. i cuddled up in matts arms and felt im eyes getting heavy i didn't fight sleep bc i know I'm safe.