the day we met

i was falling when someone caught me  i looked up to see a beautiful blue eye boy. i got back on my feet and said sorry at the same time. i looked at the boy he was just looking at the ground.

"My name is y/n." i said.

"Nice to meet you, y/n I'm nick." he said.

  " You new here i haven't seen you around?" Nick ask.

"ya i just moved here this morning." i said   

"Do you want me to show you around" Nick asked

"ya that would be nice Nick" i said 

"great i have nothing better to do except to listening to my brother have an arguments." Nick said

"You have brothers? how old are they." i asked

"they are 20 just like me we're triplets" Nick said 

"that must be cool being a triplet i only have a little brother."i  said 

"ehh its something else its different but fun" Nick said

we walked for a while then we ended up at Nick's house. we went to nicks room when we hear two people yelling at nick and going into is room.

"Nick Nick nick tell Chirs im right that we are making a car video Tomorrow" one of the triplets said. 

"No nick we have a baking video tomorrow right" the other boy said that I'm guessing is Chirs.

" Chirs we have a car video tomorrow Matt is right" Nick said

"thank you nick but who is that?" matt said pointing at me

"that is y/n i meet her when i was on my walk" nick said

i zoned out when the boys came in that i ddint hear what they were talking about until i was getting poked at by nick.

"oh umm sorry i zoned out'' i said 

"its fine y/n i was just telling the boys who you are" nick says

"nick does she know who we are tho" chirs  said 

"wdym?" i asked 

" oh we make YouTube videos. called Sturniolo triplets" Nick said 

"oh i really only watch Sam and cobly on YouTube" i said

we just all were hanging out when my mom was calling me. i answered it and my mom is yelling through the phone nick could hear it too. mom hung up on me and nick looked at me concerned. 

"i got to go. here's my number nick text me later, ok?" i said  

i got up from nick's bed and left seeing matt walk to the kitchen. the got out of the house and ran home to see my brother run outside crying. he stopped and told me that mom was drinking again and was saying he was a mistake and she wished he was never born. when he told me the rest i got so pissed i walked right to mom siting on th counter drinking i took the cup out of her hand and slapped her. Liam was now inside and i took his hand and walked out. we started walking because dad had the car because he started work today. i got a text from someone that i am thinking its nick. and it was i then texted him if Liam and I could spend the night. nick send yes which i was happy about bc Noah was with his gf in New York.