crazy day

blood and cut warning.

I woke up to matt still holding on to me. i looked down to get my phone when i realized my phone wasn't there. i tried to get out of matt's grip but he was holding on to me tight i moved a little more and i think i woke up matt bc he loosens his grip. 

"sorry did i wake you up i was just trying to find my phone." i spoke

"no you didn't but i think i heard it fall last night" matt said

i looked on the floor and there it is. i opened snap it sees i need to send my streaks when matt took my phone and put his snap in and did my streaks for me. picture looks like this.

 picture looks like this

i got up to go to the bathroom. i came got of the bathroom and matt was sitting up on the bed with my phone. he looked up at me and smiled when i got on the bed. i layed back on him when Chris comes running in to matts room.

"Matt i need a ride to the store. oh, hey y/n." Chris said

"Hey Chris" i said quietly.

"ok give me a minute to get ready." matt said 

Chris left and matt looked at me then he got up to get ready and i left to see if nick was up. i knocked on nicks door and opened the door to see nick sitting on his bed. i jumped on his bed to him pushing me off almost.

"Wtf nick how rude." 

"Sorry y/n i thought you were Chris."

we were hanging out for a while bc matt and Chris still weren't home. i knew i had to go home tonight bc the boys have too film. it was like 5pm when the boys were back i got bored of nick that i just layed in matt's bed with my headphones in listening to a podcast. i didn't even notice matt came in the bedroom until he layed like on top of me. 

"Hi matt" 

"Hi, wyd"

"I'm listening to a podcast. van you take me home."

"ya i can you don't want to spend the night again."

"i don't want to ruin your car video and i need to go home to make sure Liam is ok."

 matt got up and got the keys and we went to the car. matt was quite most of the ride to my house. he got to the driveway and before i got out i said sorry and got out bc i feel like i did something wrong. i got in the house to see Liam running up the stairs with mom running around the corner with a deer bottle in her hand. i was walking up the stair to see mom looking right at me about to yell her ass off at me. i got to me room with mom following me. i just stand there ready for her to hit me and do her normal when she is drunk. i closed my eyes to fill her slapped me on the face then started to kick me and yell. she walked out of my room know she isn't done with me yet. I could hear her come back into my room and closed my door and locked it.  i still have my eyes closed when she started to cut me on my inner thighs where no one will see with a glance then she started to cut more until she heard the front door open. she left then i just stayed laying there bc i was to weak to get up. i just called Noah to see what he was doing but he was hanging out with his gf. the only other people i could text was the triplets, but they are making their video that they won't answer me. i texted Chris to tell nick to text me back. i didn't get a text back from Chris but nick texted me if i need him to help me get up and stuff. i told him i didn't what to ruin their video but nick told me he doesn't need to be in it for the whole video and they are almost done. next thing i know nick was at my door just him. he walked up to me to help me sit up i did and nick went to my bathroom to get stuff for my cuts. he came back with everything he asked if he could clean them instead of just doing it bc they were close to my crotch. i told him its fine he cleaned them up but they hurt some bad, nick did say she cut deep and cut some into old scars too. once nick was finished, he told me i need to stay with them tonight to make sure I'm ok. nick got my bag ready for a couple of nights to stay there. i then remembered that mom was chasing Liam to his room so i went to check on him. Liam was sitting on his bed crying i went to him and hugged him i told him he could go to Noah's bc Maggie knows about this and she is fine with it if we ever came whenever. so Liam is staying the night at Noah's and i am staying at the triplet's house bc mom thinks dad doesn't know about this and i don't want to be here with her drunk still.