no parents

we were all hanging out playing Mario kart. when Mary Lou and Jimmy came down the stairs with suitcases. Chirs paused the game since he was the first player. we got up from the couches to say goodbye to James and Mary Lou. matt and i would drive them to the airport so they didnt have to pay a lot of money for parking. it took like 20 minutes or longer i zoned out a lot bc i wasnt driving and i could feel myself getting sick to from the boys. we got to the airport when matt poked me to get me back into the real world. we got out of the car. 

"bye mom and dad have fun on your trip" matt said 

"bye you to have fun and y/n if your over make sure those boys stay out of trouble" mary lou said

"yep i will"

matt and i got back in the car, matt was driving and i sat in the passenger. i just looked out the window. matt put his hand on my thigh and i looked at his hand. 

"y/n are you feeling ok"

"ye i just think im getting sick from you and nick."

"do you want me to take you home instead of coming back to our place?"

"ya i dont what you guys to get sick again before your tour"

"ok probably should tell nick" 

"ya i am"

to was probably 15 minutes later when matt got into my driveway. i thanked him and got out of the car. i got in thr house when when i seen someone walk in the kitchen. i walked into the kitchen to my dad getting something from thr fridge.

"hey dad"

"oh hey y/n wyd"

"just coming home being i wasnt feeling well and i didnt want my friends to get sick before they leave."

"oh ok well if you need something im here im off for today." 

"ok thx dad love you"

i went up to my room 

and changed into this

i went to me bed and jumped on it

i went to me bed and jumped on it. I layed down and put my tv on to watch something. i went to YouTube and search up the triplets and watched their videos. i got though at least three videos before my eyes started getting heavy.