Part 8

I'm struggling with names for the parts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

mom asked when i was coming home bc she needs to talk to me in person. i told her idk bc matt is sick and the other boys are planning the tour. i was the one that wanted to make sure matt is ok.  i told her i would be home later, probably after dinner. matt woke up a little better not puking but still sweating and looking like shit. 

"How you are feeling" i spoke when matt lifted his head up

"a light better but this feels like shit and im sweating a lot. your shirt is wet."

"Oh well i have to go home any ways."

im going to shower you can have one of my shirts to change into."

"Ok thx matt" 

matt got some clothes then went to the bathroom. i got up and went to matt's closet to get a shirt. then i went got to see where the boys are. i went to nicks room and they are in there. i open the door and they both looked at me.

"y/n are you wearing matt's shirt?" nick asked. 

"ya he woke up sweating do he went to shower."

we were talking for a while then matt came walking in. matt seen me on the bed and he walked other to the bed and just sat down and put he's head on me. nick gave me a look and i flipped him off. 

time skip

it was 5:30 i was getting ready to leave. i was in matts room when he asked were i was going.

"im going home mom wants to talk to me in person."

"oh, ok are you going to come back ya probably tomorrow."

i was walking home then i got to the door. i walked in and my mom is sitting there. i sat on the cough where mom was.  

"Look y/n im sorry for my actions for the last couple of days. its been hard for me and i have to start my job next week."

"it's fine mom but you should get Liam over here and tell him to"

i sent the night at my house which it was nice but i miss matt cuddling up right next to me. but he was matting me like very hour.  i started to fall asleep in my day clothes so i changed into my pjs and hoped back in bed.