13. Babe

"You got a lot people that care about Alison and for good reason, end quote." Laena declared looking to Margaery. She brought a hand to her heart. "I know right, thats so sweet."

"And he compared dating her to winning the super bowl!" Margaery added.

"Do you think if you have an orgasum in a dream you have one in real life?"

"I have never had a dream orgasum." She countered. "You did! About who? Trevor?!"  Mel declared. Alison chuckled. "You had a sex dream about your steamy hot boyfriend. I never get fun dreams like that."

"He's really perfect." Alison admitted. 

"Of course he is, God that man loves you! Plus his niece is super cute!" Mel declared. 

"She really is. You know whats..." Alison chuckled. "He was confident enough, brave enough to be the one to ask me out." Alison remarked. "He sot me out and I find that really sexy." 

"Well who wouldnt want to date you, babe?" Mel declared. "You are on fire!" 

She thought about her previous relationships and thought about how they started. While working on songs together, meeting at a primer, it wasnt like any of the men sot her out, they just so happened to run into her. Trevor took the time to reach out, because he wanted to get to know her.

It was also nice that they were not competing. Not that anyone could say that any of the men she dated in the past were anywhere near her level, Alison liked that he was football, he wasnt jealous of her fame, her sales, her wealth, or if he was, he didnt show it. But Alison didnt think so. 

He was a gentleman in a sea of boys.

"Go get your boy before we leave again." Mel declared. Alison chuckled picking up her phone. 

"Trevor..." 

"Hey gorgeous." He answered. 

"You free?" 

"For you? Always. Give me two minutes to change." Trevor remarked. 

"Are you done with practice?" Alison questioned, Mel smiled making her exit as the cats paraded around. 

"Just finished, you my darling have perfect timing." Trevor assured. 

"You want to come over?"

"I really do, you want me to pick up food?" 

"I would never say no to carrot cake." Alison remarked. 

"Noted, see you soon." Trevor agreed. 

Alison almost said I love you. It was stupid because they hadnt been dating long but she was known to fall with her whole damn heart. It got her into trouble but it also made for good love songs. 

She was at the piano when Trevor arrived. The cameras were flashing of the paparazzi as he buzzed at the gate. Her security went down to make sure none of the men scurried in. 

Trevor made his way up and alison sent her team home assuring them that Trevor was not leaving, she was not letting him leave tonight. Jaime nodded understanding before heading off and wishing her a goodnight. 

It wasnt long after her men had left and cake was eaten that she found herself naked beside Trevor. 

She moaned and wrapped her arms around his ribs. She dug her fingers into his back. He growled at the pleasure. She kissed his chest. His movements were slow, deliberate, intense.

She loved how she could feel everything. It came over her in waves and she couldnt control her breathing or tongue anymore. She held onto him tighter as she got closer and he could feel it so he slowed down.

He didn't want her to go yet. He rocked back and forth with her. He kissed her and tucked her hair back as he cradled her. Then he started again, faster and deeper and she expected nothing less and she was climbing again.

She felt his mouth on her neck and his breath in her hair. They were going together now and she felt him release as she did. Glorifying their actions. He slowed until he stopped. He kissed her forehead and eyelids. He collapsed into her and hugged her. This might be her second favorite part of sex. The after. The cuddling. The holding onto him not wanting to lose this closeness, this love between them. 

When their tired bodies are still tangled into each other and both of them are out of breath and everything was warm and slow and glowing. Her chest was rising and falling rapidly and his arm was wrapped around her ribs just below her breasts and she knew if they stayed this way too long they would most certainly fall asleep just like this, sideways on the bed without a blanket or pillows, the television still on in the other room, the cats meowing for their nighttime snack. 

"We have to move while we still have the willpower," she whispered. He chuckled unmoving.

"Never want to leave this bed." Trevor corrected.