20. Never Grow Up

Alison and Trevor were babysitting for Betty and Jeremy. Better was so excited. Neither of the brothers made it to the super bowl but no one was expecting the bears to make a full 180.

Betty was happy the intense football season was done and even more excited that Alison offered to babysit now that her tour was done. Amelia practically shoved her parents out the door.

Bethany, Amelias little sister grabbed Alisons cheeks so their noses are touching, one of her signature moves as alison had begun to realized. Her brown eyes are pools of innocence. Stay this young forever, never grow up, she thought as Bethany blinked back at her.

"My room has monsters," she whispered loudly. "You don't want to go in my room."

"You already showed me your room, silly goose. I didn't see any monsters." Alison corrected. She picked her up and started taking her up the stairs to get into her pjs.

"There are monsters," she insisted, "There is a monster is my closet!" Bethany declared.

"Oh no!" Alison echoed her fear. Because in bethanys mind there was a monster. Her fears were illogical but valid for her little mind.

"Can you get it ms Alison?" Bethany questioned. Alison moved to the closet she nodded back at her, they would handle this monster. Alison opened the closet quickly before closing it at bethanys shriek. "You need protection! A weapon!" Bethany decided.

"I know just the thing!" Alison declared. She moved outside and saw trevor and amelia, "trevor..." alisons sweet voice met his ears and he turned back to her. "I know this is going to sound silly, but can you help me vanquish an imaginary monster in bethanys closet?" Anelia blinked back at her. "I told you it was silly. but bethany, sweet thing that she is, she thinks I need protection."

"I will protect you." Trevor agreed.

"You will help. Great. Aparently i dont look very ferocious." Alison remarked "I was thinking we stuff a shirt in a pillowcase and you whip it around like theres a monster?" Alison offered.

"You two are weird." Amelia decided. "Im going to start the movie in three minutes. Vanquish a monster before then."

"Bethany I brought reinforcements." Alison assured. Bethany smiled back at her uncle trevor. She moved to bethanys bed and stole a pillow case, bethany watched her curiously. Alison winked back at trevor.

"Ready trevor? The monster is in the closet." Alison reminded him.

"You beat him like in football uncle Trevy." Bethany agreed.

"Those monster wont know what hit them." Trevor agreed.

Alison moved to the closet again and passed off the pillow case.

"Really sell it." Alison whispered. She hooked her fingers in the closet handle and got ready to open it. Trevor opened the pillow case up, ready to catch a shirt alison was going to throw his direction. It made him smile thinking about her as a mother, a mother to his children, that was what was going through his mind. Making a baby with her, that thought really got his cock happy.

Alison pulled open the door and wrestled with a shirt before throwing it in the pillowcase, trevor hesitated as alison pretended to pant for breath. She nudged him. Trevor shook the bag and bethanys eyes went wide.

"Dont' worry bethany your uncle trevor has got it and he's going to get rid of it."

"Kill it." Trevor agreed.

"KILL THAT MONSTER!" Bethany demanded. She jumped on the bed clapping. "You saved me, auntie Ali." Auntie Ali, alison thought fondly. Bethany hugged her and trevor smiled back at them.

"Oh, I had help." Alison reminded her.

"Monsters all gone?" Bethany questioned. Trevor found himself still shaking the pillow case as he stood watching them.

"Monsters all gone and they will never come back!" Alison assured.

"You sure?" bethany countered.

"WOuld you want to go up against your uncle?" Alison questioned. Bethany giggled out.

"Thank you, uncle Trevy." Bethany added happily.

"I'm going to help your uncle get rid of that monster, once and for all." Alison declared. "You go to sleep. Have the sweetest of dreams beautiful." Bethany nodded laying back down. Alison moved to trevor, he handed her back the pillow case once they were outside bethany's door. Trevor wrapped his arms around her.

"You were really great with her." Trevor remarked. "You are going to be a great mother one day."

"Guys! The movie is starting!" Amelia shouted. "Raya and the last dragon! Come on! Dragons wait for no man!"