27 Timeless

Their backs were connected by barely an inch of flesh but trevor still felt the delicate rise and fall of Alisons spine as she slept. He pushed himself carefully away from her.

He watched as a fragile sliver of golden light gently illuminated the bedroom through a curtain crack. Trevor pulled the cotton sheet from his muscled chest and gazed at the sun as it rose over the treeline, covering the mansion with a golden blanket.

Trevor tripped over clothes thrown to the ground last night in their attempt to devour each ither it seemed. He carefully picked up all the discarded clothes and threw them in the hamper then he opened the dresser, careful to ensure the creak and motion of its hinges didn't wake alison.

He glanced back at her as he got ready. Perfect day for a run. He scribbled out a note but hoped she would still be alseep when he got back.

Morning sex was just about the best thing in the world.

The sun was slowly rising and the birds were chirping. Trevors phone buzzed by the bedside he lunged to grab it silencing it. The cats came in ready for their chorus of meows. Trevor ushered them out letting Alison sleep.

He fed them, they ran circles around the island counter as they waited for their food to be prepared. Alison crept out of bed hearing the meows and saw trevor talking to them.

"Hold your fluffy butt on im going as fast as I can Zena." She meowed in protest. "Yes yes your highness. Its coming." Trevor assured as he put her bowl down. He nodded as all the cats ate satisfaction of getting the job done.

"Hey fuzzy butts remember to breathe." Trevor instructed. "Dont inhale it."

"Fuzzy butt." Alison chuckled moving to the kettle. Trevor smiled back at her.

"I didnt want to wake you."

"Body clock," alison shrugged. "But watching you with the cats that was precious. That was timeless." alison assured. Trevor smiled back at her.

"Im glad you think so. I quite like these little fuzzy butts." Trevor informed her

"Oh trust me. I know. I hear you talk to them all the time." Alison agreed. Trevor blushed embarrassed. Alison chuckled. "It's one if my favorite things about you Trevor." She added.

"What? Me making a fool of myself talking to cats?"

"You being silly. You talking to the cats because i do it too." Alison assured. "I love that you talk to them." Trevor smiled kissing her.

"How about wengo back to bed?" Trevor suggested. This was much better than an early morning run.

+

Alison did something she had never done before. She gave trevor the code to her security gate. Her security guard Jaime highly protested this but trevor promised to keep it safe just like her heart.

"What happens when you two split?" Jaime questioned

"What if we dont?" Alison countered. "What if we are timeless?"

"What if-"

"You like him." Alison countered

"Hes a good guy. Better than the usual." jaime  admitted.

"Let me just do something reckless and possibly stupid and you can yell at me later." Alison offered. He sighed.

"You are a big girl Alison. You can take care of yourself. But it's also my job to protect you."

"Not my heart." Alison countered.

"Trevor Baker has a reputation of love them and leave them. I dont want that to be you."

"Hes not like that with me and you know it. Hes good to me. Hes had a reputation to protect me since he met me." Alison remarked. "He's different. We are forever. I believe that with my whole heart."

"Well then I hope you are right." Jaime agreed.

"You just hope I dont have to change the security password again because it was a pain in the ass last time."