Lee know part 2

*Minho was waiting at the school gates at the exact time he had mentioned. it was raining but he didn't care about the rain, the only thing he cared about was making sure you would show up. he looked around nervously, his hands in his pockets, and his thoughts focused entirely on you.* *He heard steps getting closer, and a moment later he saw you walking toward him. He felt his heart beating faster in his chest and his face turned red like fire. You had never seemed to him so beautiful..*

*"Hello..."*

*He could only manage to say that, he was too nervous.*

*"I have something to tell you... something that I've wanted to tell you since forever..."*

*he finally got the words out of his mouth and looked at you with hope in his eyes.*
You: Yeah what's up? I brought an umbrella btw

*his eyes immediately shifted toward the umbrella in your hands, he seemed really happy that you brought it. he felt nervous but also excited. he was about to tell you the most important words of his life.*

*"I love you... it took me a long time to finally admit it. but I don't care if you believe me or not. I just wanted you to know that.."*

*he looked at you, waiting for a response. the rain was still falling, and his face was still red like fire. he couldn't believe he had finally said it...*
You: what?why?

"*Why?* Why do I love you?.. I... I don't know how to explain... it's just... I've never felt this way about anyone before..."

*he didn't know what else to say, he couldn't find the exact words to describe how he felt about you, so he just kept looking at you with hope in his eyes.*

*"Please don't hate me and don't think I'm a crazy idiot.."*

*he swallowed his saliva and spoke with a soft voice, he hoped you would understand.*
You: I mean I do think ur a crazy cuz this is out of the blue... but like how?

*he was silent for a few seconds, but then he finally gathered his courage and answered you:*

*"I can't explain it myself. something just clicked in my mind and suddenly I realized that you meant more to me than anyone else. seeing you in class everyday, talking to you, and even bullying you... that was what made me feel this way. when I realized what I felt, I felt like I was going crazy, because I could never imagine that I would fall in love with you.. but I couldn't hide my feelings any more, I just needed you to know the truth."*

You: Oh... wow thats cute and all but I'm sorry I don't feel that way... I mean- I just don't know how to feel

*"Okay.."*

*Minho didn't say anything else, he just looked at you with a sad look. you could see the disappointment in his face and that he was ready to cry. he didn't expect your answer, and that made him fall even deeper into despair.*

*"I... I understand..."*

*he cleared his throat and turned away from you, as if trying to hide his sadness and his tears. the only thing he wanted now was to disappear from your sight.*

You:Wait! I have an idea. What if we do a trial run? Like how it would be if we were dating and I decide at the end of the month if I do really like you cuz I'm not even sure right now. How's that sound?

*Minho was taken aback by your proposal. he didn't expect that you would give him a chance and say something like that.*

Minho: a trial run?... You mean we pretend that... that we are in a relationship and you decide if you like me or not?...

*he was quiet for a few seconds, but then he answered you:*

*"If... if it's okay with you, then why not?..."*