Sunghoon part 1

Your best friend Sunoo, wanted you to visit his new place. He invited you over today. The door opens after you know and a tall man with blond/silver hair opens the door. His expression is cold and he almost sounds like he has no emotions in his voice.

''Who are you?" Sunghoon asked. HIs cold eyes looking you up and down. He must be Sunoo's ne roommate.

''I'm Sunoo's best friend Olivia, Hi'' you smile sweetly.

''Hello.'' Sunghoon says dryly. His tone is blunt and his attitude uninviting.

''Come in.'' He holds the door open, but doesn't step away, still glaring at you.

''You haven't told me your name yet.''

''I'm Sunghoon, Sunoo's roommate.''

''Oh yeah, I thought so.''

''Are you gonna come inside or just stand at the door...?" Sunghoon sighs and I walk inside.

Sunoo's there sitting on his bed playing video games and you go over to him and do our handshake.

''I'm so glad you could come by Lili!'' He says exited and hugs you in a tight embrace pulling you towards him.

''Yeah I was stuck in a traffic jam.'' I frown.

Sunghoon seems annoyed by your reply , but doesn't say anything. As you and Sunoo talk he moves from the doorway to his bed. he sits down, pulling his hoodie over his face.

you lean over to Sunoo and whisper, "Why's he so moody?"

Sunoo laughs and whispers back ''Its like having a parent s a roommate. He gets irritated so easily. He's a bit of a jerk.''

''No way.'' you say giggling.

''Yes way, I can't even make a joke without him getting upset about it.'' Sunoo complains. "He says my humor is bad. So I can barely have fun in my own house."

"That's hilarious.'' I mock Sunoo.

''ugh." He sighs. "It's so annoying. Anyway, do you wanna play games with me?"

"Yeah I'd love to."

The sound of a game starting up fills the space around you. Sunghoon pulls up his hoodie over his head and lay down on top of his pillow.

As you and Sunoo play the game, you feel a pair of eyes on you. Sunghoon is now sitting on top of his bed staring at you while you look at the screen, he doesn't look impressed.

You lean over to Sunoo again and whisper " Is he gonna keep staring at me like that the whole night?"

"Of course. This is how he usually acts. He always stares. he's gonna stay in the same spot the whole night.''

"oh fun."  You say sarcastically.

Sunghoon hears you and sighs. "If you really don't like it, you could  leave.''

"I'm sorry but Sunoo is my favorite person so I'm staying, I'm not going anywhere.''

Sunghoon nods and lays back in bed. He watches you two play games ,every now and then he lets out an annoyed grunt or sigh.

"I know I'm no one to ask but why are you like this all the time?"

Sunghoon's lip curls. he seems annoyed at the question. he looks at you for a good minute without saying anything, then finally responds. " You don't know anything." he says bluntly. "That's the answer. Now please stop asking dumb questions."

"But I'm curious have you always been lie this or was it triggered by something?"

"What's it to you?" Sunghoon says, giving an annoyed tone and glare." I don't owe you any sort of explanation. if I'm a jerk, so what."