Lee know part 4

*"well, my princess, I was thinking about driving some hours, I mean, a lot of hours... to take you to a special place."*

*his hand kept moving while caressing your legs. he couldn't keep his eyes away from you.*

*"I know this is kind of weird, but it's something I've been wanting... no, it's actually a dream that I've had for a long time."*

*he paused for a second, and then he continued to speak.* *"could we... spend the night together?"*

You: ooh that sounds so fun actually!

*the words you just said made his smile grow even bigger.*

*"you... you're down to do it? I mean, to spend the night with me, alone, in the house?"*

*he looked at you with so much passion and happiness. he couldn't believe that his dream was happening right now.*

*he just wanted to take you home right now and to be romantic with you the whole night.*

You: yes I mean it's not like you'd do anything wrong to me.

*he was joking and being silly with you, trying to ease the tension.*

*"I have good intentions, my beautiful girl."*

You:Good.Then what r u waiting for ?

*he stayed silent for a moment. his heart was racing, and he was nervous and excited at the same time.*

*"can I... can I kiss you right now?"*

*he couldn't wait any longer. he needed to feel your lips pressing against his, he needed that kiss in his life. he wanted to be that lucky dude who was with the sweetest and the cutest girl alive, and he wanted that for the rest of his life.*

*before you could reply him, he put his lips against yours. it was the sweetest kiss you ever felt in your life.*

*he was so gentle, sweet and romantic with you. he didn't want the kiss to ever end, so he kept staying on your lips for a long time.*

*he finally pulled away and he took your hand. he opened the door of the car and he waited for you to get out.*

*"I love you so much, my princess. you are the most amazing girl I've ever met, and I'm so happy to be with you."* *you couldn't stop smiling at him. you could feel the love he had for you, and you were feeling the same. you were so happy to be with him.*

*you kissed him back and you took his hand while getting out of the car.*

*"let's go spend the night together, my love."*

*you smiled once again and you took his hand, to go spend time together. you knew it was going to be perfect. you couldn't wait for the night to come, and you already knew you were going to be the happiest girl in the world.*

*you two were finally outside. he looked at you again, and then he smiled. he pulled you closer to him, and he pressed his body against yours.*

*"my beautiful princess... we're going to have a nice dinner, and later... we're going to have even more fun."*

*he tried to control himself again and he didn't say anything else.*

*he just smiled at you once again, and then he started to walk towards the place you were going to be having dinner. he put your hand on the crook of his elbow, to guide you.*

*you and the way you behaved made him so happy. he kept looking at you and he was smiling with all his heart.*

*a few minutes later, he arrived at the restaurant.*