Sunghoon Part 3

He kisses you again and leans into you once more. Sunghoon's breathing becomes heavier as his hand gently holds one of your cheeks and stares deeply into your lips. You place your hands on his hair. Sunghoon can feel your hands on his hair as he keeps kissing you, wrapping his arms around you tighter, and he moves his hand to the back of your neck. He twirls his fingers in your hair. His hand moves to the hair around your face so he can kiss your neck.

You giggle. " The truth is, I didn't come here for Sunoo today." You whisper in his ear.

Sunghoon stops kissing your neck as he looks up at you seemingly confused and a little amused.

"Oh? You didn't come here for Sunoo...?" he mumbles quietly almost chuckling as his hands move through your hair. Sunghoon looks back at your lips.

"So then... why -did- you come here?" He whispers.

"To see you..." He chuckles as you keep giggling, his eyes not leaving your lips as he kisses you again. His hands stay on the back of your neck and pulls away after a couple of seconds.

"I-You came here to see me?" He asks softly with big eyes.

"Mhm. Cause I like your lips." You say parting your lips.

Sunghoon looks at you confused once again.

"You like my lips?" he chuckles softly and smiles. He puts his fingers over his lips and blushes. "Do you know how pretty your lips are? Can I remind you?"

"I think you have a little crush on me..."

"Little?" He chuckles and crashes his lips into yours and this time with more passion and desire. He starts using his tongue in the kiss in the heat of the moment he gets distracted with the kiss and doesn't notice you're flipping him and now straddling his waist with your legs.

After he realizes his body freezes for a second, because he's not expecting you to lay on his very sensitive area. His breathing becomes even more heavy. He whimpers wanting more kisses from you more of your body and your attention. Sunghoon's hands slip onto your hips and starts softly caressing it in circles with his thumb. He chuckles a little and whispers. "You're body is so soft.'' He almost moans at the simple sight of you over him caressing his hair.

You start kissing his neck and he's now breathing sharply but he doesn't pull away enjoying every moment your lips are on his skin. His hands grip your hips tighter his face flushing and his eyes half closed.

Skip to next morning (y'all spent the whole night kissing and cuddling)

"Mmm~" he mumbles sleepily with his hair messy from last night and the night of amazing sleep with you.

"Morning." You whisper and smile. Sunghoon smiles back at you and he slowly sits up and stretches a little bit.

"Hi..." Sunghoon says softly his eyes still glued to your lips.

"You look absolutely adorable in the mornings." You giggle.

His face turns pink and he kisses you again.

"I feel kind of tired and ... dehydrated now.." He has his arms around your waist and rests his head on your chest.

You giggle." I'll get you a water bottle hold on."

Sunghoon smiles and he looks at your body in the barely covering anything little pj skirt and the tank top (bros thirsty fr)

He looks like his lips are going to form an o-shape again as he furrows his eyebrows..

"uh- Hnngh- " He whimper and lays his head back on your chest when you come back with water.

"I love looking at you." He smiles and laying across your chest slightly lifting his body up to drink water. Since he just woke up, he's still drowsy and spills some water on his face. His lips touching the bottle and his Adam's apple going up and down, those lucky water drops caressing his chin and his neck. After a while he starts looking at your nearly half naked body and bites his lips looking at you with pleading eyes.