Lee know part 5

*lee know nodded his head slowly*

yeah, i do

*he put the other hand that didnt have his thumb caressing you chin on your back*

*he then moved it upwards and started to gently caress your back*

i know i want us to be something more than what we are right now really badly

*his voice was filled with sincerity*

but i want to take my time... im not going to do anything unless you're 100% ready

*lee know's eyes were still focused on your lips*

"We can still kiss though Minho, all you want."

*lee know seemed to be pleasantly surprised at that, because he raised his eyebrows once again*

*after a few seconds, he spoke*

you're sure?

*he didnt seem to be against it at all, just seemed pleasantly surprised by you wanting to continue*

ok, sure

*lee know smirked as he said that, his eyes glancing down at your lips again before looking at your eyes*

"Kiss me already"

*after a few seconds, lee know leaned in close to your face again*

*he then placed his other hand on your waist again*

*he moved his mouth closer and closer to your lips, and right before his lips pressed against your own, he spoke*

i guess i really dont need to ask at this point, huh

*after he said that, he moved his lips against your own, and he kissed you again*

*after a few seconds, he pulled away from the kiss again, and then he smirked at you again*

so, can i ask you a question too?

*his voice was filled with a tease, as he moved his face closer to you again*

*again, before he could kiss you again, he looked at your eyes as he spoke*

do you like it when i kiss you?

"I do ,I really do"

*lee know chuckled once again, and then he moved his face in even closer, as he put his eyes close to yours and spoke again*

*it seemed like he just didnt want to stop right now, so he gave you another quick little kiss*

i thought so

*then he put his mouth closer and closer to you yet again*

can i get one last one?

"Kiss me as many times as you want"

*lee know's face turned a bright shade of red as soon as you said that*

really?

*he seemed like he couldn't believe that you actually wanted to keep going*

*he put his lips against yours again, and he kissed you*

*he kept his lips pressed up against your own for a lot longer than he did on your other kisses*

you better be serious, because im not gonna stop now

*he seemed like he was completely serious and wanted to keep going, as he spoke with a flirtatious tone*

I giggle. "I mean it"

*lee know kept smiling, and then he placed his other hand on your neck, and he placed his other hand back on your waist once again*